Author Topic: Green Dragon - Hardcore SMP Minecraft - Mumble  (Read 23063 times)

Nerukou

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft SMP server
« Reply #15: June 24, 2011, 09:18:47 PM »
We had a couple griefers, actually. We don't ban them though... we put them in jail so we can point and laugh.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: June 24, 2011, 09:57:32 PM »
We had a couple griefers, actually. We don't ban them though... we put them in jail so we can point and laugh.

Your jail is too hidden for us to point and laugh at them. Needs to be close to the spawn for all to enjoy.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Nerukou

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: June 25, 2011, 11:16:13 AM »
Yeah, made it close to spawn so everyone can join the fun!

Also have a quickly growing community of people, some from BM and others wandering in from other places.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: June 25, 2011, 06:52:49 PM »
You reset the map! :(
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: June 26, 2011, 08:30:53 AM »
There were a good number of us tonight!

But I never know where anyone is. :(

Nerukou

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: June 27, 2011, 08:49:23 AM »
Yes, the server is usually full in the evenings (US time). If it keeps growing, I'll need to purchase a bigger tier of hosting.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: June 27, 2011, 02:25:39 PM »
So how do I join with a torrented version of MC >_>

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: June 28, 2011, 01:24:21 AM »
So how do I join with a torrented version of MC >_>

15 euros ain't all that much. Especially when you consider some people paid 50 bucks for Duke Nukem Forever  ::)

Nerukou

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Dragonborn - RPG Mincraft SMP server
« Reply #23: June 29, 2011, 07:16:01 AM »
Alright, the server is finally "finished", and everything is exactly how I want it configured. If you visit, be sure to follow the signs I'll be placing to the hamlet of "Winterfell" (yes, I know it's shameless). Chénier is assistant mayor of the town, and plan on building an epic castle... built of snow.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: July 04, 2011, 05:18:01 AM »
Seems like more stuff disappeared that were built in my absence.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile

Nerukou

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: July 08, 2011, 09:58:33 PM »
Yeah. When they add all this stuff, we won't get it though. Not unless we start a new map.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: July 09, 2011, 02:37:29 AM »
Yeah. When they add all this stuff, we won't get it though. Not unless we start a new map.

Meh, I don't think I'd mind. I haven't had time to play in a while, and it's not like what I did took *that* much effort to do.

Nerukou

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: July 12, 2011, 11:04:05 PM »
Yeah, I looked at your castle, and it had been griefed some.

I'm not 100% happy with our map simply for the reason that there is all that open plains right there by spawn, and nobody wants to build there. Makes the map look deserted when you join. But putting aside that, I'm not sure I want to restart the map, either. People have done quite a bit of work.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: July 12, 2011, 11:04:53 PM »
Yeah, I looked at your castle, and it had been griefed some.

I'm not 100% happy with our map simply for the reason that there is all that open plains right there by spawn, and nobody wants to build there. Makes the map look deserted when you join. But putting aside that, I'm not sure I want to restart the map, either. People have done quite a bit of work.

Have they? I haven't had the time lately to play.