Author Topic: Green Dragon - Hardcore SMP Minecraft - Mumble  (Read 23126 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I don't know why, but I can never play on the server in the morning. It just won't let me. Evenings are fine, though (thank god).
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Nerukou

• Knight
    • View Profile
That's odd. The server is definitely up in the morning, because I've played on it myself at that time. Most everyone is on in the evenings, however. I haven't ever seen a single person on before noon Central time.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
That's odd. The server is definitely up in the morning, because I've played on it myself at that time. Most everyone is on in the evenings, however. I haven't ever seen a single person on before noon Central time.

For some whacky reason, I think it has to do with my ISP. On evenings I have no problem, On the mornings, when I switch network, I manged to play a few days back.

Mind you, since then, that wireless network no longer works at all.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
*necromancy*

Anyone still playing Minecraft? I just got it yesterday :)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
It would be pretty sweet to do a BM/Medieval/Feudal style Minecraft server with parceled out lands for Lords and their Knights, different Kingdoms, etc.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 02:32:51 PM by Perth »
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
It would be pretty sweet to do a BM/Medieval/Feudal style Minecraft server with parceled out lands for Lords and their Knights, different Kingdoms, etc.

The server was dead last few times I played.

Nerukou

• Knight
    • View Profile
Right. Turns out, a medieval fantasy role-play server was simply too niche to become very popular. I shut it down, and opened a vanilla SMP server that's been very active. We typically have anywhere between eight and twenty-five players on, so if you want to drop by, I would welcome you to do so.

96.8.117.2:25591

Nerukou

• Knight
    • View Profile
Bump!

Just a note to say that the server has been whitelisted for a few weeks now. We still have an active community of (mostly) mature players, but are always looking for more. To apply for the whitelist, head over to the website.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Green Dragon - Hardcore SMP Minecraft - Mumble
« Reply #53: November 26, 2012, 03:28:50 PM »
Bump!

Just a note to say that the server has been whitelisted for a few weeks now. We still have an active community of (mostly) mature players, but are always looking for more. To apply for the whitelist, head over to the website.

Is this still online? The link you provided is dead.

I've bought minecraft 2 months ago, I only played offline up to now, but I'd like to try the multiplayer version. Don't expect amazing levels of activity from me though.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Nerukou

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Green Dragon - Hardcore SMP Minecraft - Mumble
« Reply #54: November 26, 2012, 03:33:38 PM »
No, this was shut down. We all decided to move to other games such as GW2, so the server was discontinued. I don't think any of us intend on returning to Minecraft, at least for the foreseeable future.