Author Topic: Apologizing for my behavior  (Read 3320 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Apologizing for my behavior
« Topic Start: June 07, 2016, 12:34:58 AM »
Sorry everyone for how I've acted recently. I have no excuse for the actions I took, and hope you guys can find it in you to forgive me.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Apologizing for my behavior
« Reply #1: June 07, 2016, 12:37:44 AM »
i never asked for no apology bro
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: June 07, 2016, 12:41:15 AM »
just dont take things so seriously, and if a realm aggravates you, just bounce to a new realm that doesn't
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: June 07, 2016, 12:55:03 AM »
just dont take things so seriously, and if a realm aggravates you, just bounce to a new realm that doesn't

Just what I did actually. Hopefully it works.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: June 07, 2016, 01:07:07 AM »
cool, whered you go

Zakilevo

« Reply #5: June 07, 2016, 12:25:52 PM »
I used to take things seriously. Try making a silly character. Well sometimes those ones will become your favourites. Now I am back to serious chars. :o

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: June 07, 2016, 12:36:37 PM »
I used to take things seriously. Try making a silly character. Well sometimes those ones will become your favourites. Now I am back to serious chars. :o

Well... there goes my hopes of becoming ruler... if Zakkys in my realm, he'll always win Q.Q

Aggravation is a normal part of life, it is just a matter of learning how to control it. For this is a roleplaying game where we all hold our own roles in the world, you may be only looking at the negative effects that are happening to you, but try to also focus on the positives that expand beyond. If I'm stabbed by an infiltrator...suckes for me, I have to heal now.... but now the realm has the possibility of a new conflict. Kills my militia? Well now a battle that would have been one sided can become more interesting.

Infiltrators are supposed to be tide shifters and the ones that ruin plans.

There is a place for everything in this game. We may pick favorites, but we should also appreciate the ones we dislike... for there is no Protagonist without an Antagonist.
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: June 07, 2016, 02:14:22 PM »

Your character goes against Vix now?

Disappointed in you bro.. :-\
Sorry everyone for how I've acted recently. I have no excuse for the actions I took, and hope you guys can find it in you to forgive me.

Don't worry, be happy! Play it cool, don't let it get at you IRL  ;) Glad you've taken the time to write this post. Many will appreciate.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: June 07, 2016, 02:28:26 PM »

No problems mate. Know I've reacted to your posts a few times and we all get a bit emotional in things once in a while. No worries!

Also, I can recommend you to make an infil yourself as well. On my old account never had one and I'm loving them. Bit of the same advies like Zakky really, try a completely different style of character or occupation for him and you'll make actually learn to like the game even more. Althouh there will inevitably be people who start to like your chars less, just ask Zakky :p
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: June 07, 2016, 06:44:01 PM »
Group hug?
Ardet nec consumitur.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: June 07, 2016, 08:34:32 PM »
Group hug?

Why do you always ruin the moment? :'(
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)