Author Topic: Admin/Mod Moderation  (Read 8281 times)

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Admin/Mod Moderation
« Reply #15: June 22, 2016, 11:35:53 AM »
What I would like to see done is the following:

• Recreation of a map, more in particular, Dwilight, a topic was created for this.
  • One of my other frustration map-wise is the political map of Colonies. That needs serious work, but I am unsure what needs to be done to get it right again (since regions were split up or were pasted together or something?). I can't handle the fact that in my travel menu I don't see where I am going.. You'd need to enter dynamic map, click 'Names' layer so you can see the actual regions.
    If either Tim or Ethan could comment on what needs to be done for that (if a volounteer actually can help on this), that would be awesome.
  • People who post bugs on the bugtracker are my heroes. Thanks for doing so. We are investigating them, but it takes time. However, we do require feedback from time to time. So please go to your profile settings and check the notification tab so you are notified when we require your assistance. Or just check your own bugs once in a while. It happens too regularly that bugs remain in status 'Feedback' because we need extra information, but never receive it.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)