Author Topic: What motivate you to first started play Battlemaster?  (Read 9625 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I was one of those friends. My origins remain clouded, vague. I was born with Battlemaster.
Born? Reminded me of this link ;D

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Too_Much_BattleMaster
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
For me, I think Rasputin from Dolohov family Roleplays got me excited :P

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Dolohov_Family/Rasputin

joshua braaaaains! so excellent
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I started playing because my friends in University started playing. Ten years later and I'm the only one still playing.

Some of you may remember the Rogala family of the "I can't believe it's not butter" fame. He was one of the people that got me playing.

Zakilevo

I started playing because my friends in University started playing. Ten years later and I'm the only one still playing.

Some of you may remember the Rogala family of the "I can't believe it's not butter" fame. He was one of the people that got me playing.

Thought he was from University of Manitoba or something :o

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Yup he was! Same university as me.

Zakilevo

Yup he was! Same university as me.

Well you are living in my city LOL

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Then I might actually know you lol.

What's your real name?

Zakilevo

Then I might actually know you lol.

What's your real name?

You don't know me. I can guarantee you that much. I met Andrew though the guy who used to rule Melhed and who sat beside Rogala family player when he was doing 'I can't believe it's not butter'.

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Yeah Andrew and Remy. Love those guys.

You sure I don't know you?

Are you Pat?

Zakilevo

Yeah Andrew and Remy. Love those guys.

You sure I don't know you?

Are you Pat?

You won't know me because I only met Andrew once lol. You might know Andriy though.

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Lol, so I assume you were not a regular of the anime club then. Still, small world!

Zakilevo

Lol, so I assume you were not a regular of the anime club then. Still, small world!

Nope. I just changed my school to UofM. So no lol I don't even know what clubs UofM has.

Doubt I will get into any...

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
If you're interested in them you just need to show up and go to them, that's about it.

Zakilevo

If you're interested in them you just need to show up and go to them, that's about it.

Now that is a problem I have. I am extremely lazy.... Showing up sounds like too much work...

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Now that is a problem I have. I am extremely lazy.... Showing up sounds like too much work...

Trust me, it's usually worth it. Being in the anime club at Virginia Tech found me something like 12 new shows that I would never would have heard of otherwise. And an equal number that I wouldn't have thought I would like.