Author Topic: What motivate you to first started play Battlemaster?  (Read 9628 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
I was recruited by the Ridder family to help in take Paisly and/or D'Hara with Rynn, my first character, but it was RP with Jonsu Himoura that made me stay.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
I started first, in 2006, invited by Rian Voogt that I met at Renaissance Kingdoms.
I started at Taselak I think in the middle of a war and was too much for me. RK was too consuming.
Came back at 2009, invited by Tali, Sacha and Song, time when Asena and Pian-en-Luries were so active, and funny, and interesting that I could not stop playing.

Now life is so busy and difficult that I can barely log in twice a day, what cause my chars at BT to be arrested a lot. But I still love BM and don't want to stop to play.
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."

daviceroy

• Knight
    • View Profile
I was asked to join by a very lovely lady.  She told me about how there was a great place for player interaction and strategy.  Two of my favorite things.  I got started in various realms and found myself enjoying it.  A great group of players who worked together.  I haven't really found that as much recently (unfortunately), but I keep hoping to recapture some of what was lost by the sinking of my favorite island.