Author Topic: Luria Boreal Declares War! We want you for ESA Army.  (Read 17526 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Ok, all recruiting poster jokes aside, you guys had to know it was only a matter of time before Zhukov declared war. He isn't one to fuss about with raids.

I also will not be calling on Luria Nova unless D'hara or Arnor get involved. It's not like Luria Boreal itself entering the war changes the balance much, so no complaining Swordfell.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
afaik there was zero coordination with Westfold on this
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
afaik there was zero coordination with Westfold on this

wasn't supposed to be. The westfold part is merely an excuse because we're allied.

Zakilevo

Uh LB just declared war on Astrum. I am glad I get to fight a Kuriga member but really? That was so random :o
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 05:04:00 AM by Zakky »

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Uh LB just declared war on Astrum. I am glad I get to fight a Kuriga member but really? That was so random :o

Hmm, Astrum gets to fight Lurians eh? I know someone who loves fighting Lurians....

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

it makes more sense if you are a part of the Ruler's channel, where we basically agreed that Luria Boreal would fight a Theocracy of SA instead of Swordfell. Oh, and D'Hara's ruler went on a rant about how I should attack him if I wanted revenge on those who closed ESA temples. I replied with "the monsters seem to be doing a good job already".

Zakilevo

Well monsters stopped attacking us. I wouldn't mind finding another way to gain more prestige :D

Shulee

• Knight
    • View Profile
it makes more sense if you are a part of the Ruler's channel, where we basically agreed that Luria Boreal would fight a Theocracy of SA instead of Swordfell. Oh, and D'Hara's ruler went on a rant about how I should attack him if I wanted revenge on those who closed ESA temples. I replied with "the monsters seem to be doing a good job already".

Part of the motivation, I believe, is a determination to avoid large coalition wars or unbalanced conflicts. Instead, if possible, enable limited scale wars that provides each realm with a test, but doesn't turn into something like Luria vs the Southern Coalition. 

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Part of the motivation, I believe, is a determination to avoid large coalition wars or unbalanced conflicts. Instead, if possible, enable limited scale wars that provides each realm with a test, but doesn't turn into something like Luria vs the Southern Coalition.

I've made it quite clear that Luria Boreal wishes to fight this war without Luria Novan intervention.

Shulee

• Knight
    • View Profile
I've made it quite clear that Luria Boreal wishes to fight this war without Luria Novan intervention.

Ya, I think you're doing your best to spice things up without creating a unwieldly chain of alliance gridlock.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
i think its hd 2.0 but hey they do have that lurian geographical advantage
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Hmm, Astrum gets to fight Lurians eh? I know someone who loves fighting Lurians....

Luria Nova would like to state for the record that they do not consider Luria Boreal to be very Lurian :P

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Luria Nova would like to state for the record that they do not consider Luria Boreal to be very Lurian :P

The realm is Lurian in name only. Heck, its ruler hails from Morek Empire originally.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
The insult trading over the ruler's channel is wonderful to behold indeed. :P

Zakilevo

That will happen if you attack random realms :D