Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 209916 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #15: July 03, 2016, 05:13:46 AM »
Romance of The Six Kingdoms? :p

Ah, the quasi-historical novel of the time period will largely be how future generations remember this time period of East Island.

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: July 04, 2016, 04:14:26 AM »
I like the Southern Restoration. Maybe we give it the Xavax propaganda twist with the Rebellion of the Black City?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 04:16:59 AM by BarticaBoat »

Licinius

• Knight
  • Rise so high, in mud you lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: July 04, 2016, 05:56:47 PM »
I gave Xavax a one man effort to feel Roman. More like a Roman outpost with Anglo-saxon influence, turned republic/empire.

GDP in gold is the wealth divided amongst nobility, an estimate of the weekly income, GDP in silver is a role-playing stat where the wealth is divided among the population; while the average peasant in Xavax makes 1.24 silvers a day, the average Novan peasant makes 0.68. I extrapolated this to offer how far the class divide is and the presence of merchants and craftsmen, as well as how much the average peasant suffers. Net food is daily production less the population consumption, it unfortunately does not take into account real consumption from military (new stat?). Demesne size is the amount of nobles to peasants indicating old highly feudal societies, an imperial system of non-hereditary titles (like in Xavax), or the absence of true feudal society (Obsidian Islands). Militarization takes the realm CS and via old player knowledge estimates total standing army as a percentage of the population.
Shucks I'll do the rest right now I guess.

Oh sweet! Thank you so much for teaching me :D
Rise so high, in mud you lie.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #18: July 05, 2016, 11:34:57 PM »
One more turn and Ibladesh would have been ours...  :-[
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: July 05, 2016, 11:58:24 PM »
One more turn and Ibladesh would have been ours...  :-[

The great white city belongs to the glorious realm of Ibladesh!
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: July 06, 2016, 12:18:29 AM »
The great white city belongs to the glorious realm of Ibladesh!
*Descendants currently in Westmoor City.

And Westmoor descendants in Ibladesh City.

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: July 06, 2016, 07:15:17 AM »
...And now it belongs to us. Guess they liked Xavax causing random acts of violence in the street, as soon as we leave, they go and join us on their own free will. Can a city suffer Battered Spouse Syndrome?  :P

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: July 06, 2016, 08:22:37 AM »
...And now it belongs to us. Guess they liked Xavax causing random acts of violence in the street, as soon as we leave, they go and join us on their own free will. Can a city suffer Battered Spouse Syndrome?  :P

Ehehe ffs White City! Y U DO DIS??  ;D
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: July 06, 2016, 08:39:15 AM »

Haha that's pretty insane xD
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: July 06, 2016, 09:18:39 AM »
 :o ??? ;D ::)
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #25: July 06, 2016, 06:53:38 PM »
It's called "Tough Love"
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: July 10, 2016, 07:41:37 PM »
Out-of-Character from Torxanib Godric Tórrarin ka Habb   (just in)
Message sent to everyone in the region Xavax (36 recipients)
And OOCly I won't surrender because you're a terrible person to play this game with and a bitch and I'd rather kill myself than play with an asshat like you

:)
Dillan Mendonca
Stay classy, Xavax.
And then people are surprised we can't have wars that end in a truce rather than complete pwnage of one side. Maybe learn to lose gracefully and actually care about what happens to the realm instead of flipping tables when overwhelmed?

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: July 10, 2016, 07:58:27 PM »
Stay classy, Xavax.
And then people are surprised we can't have wars that end in a truce rather than complete pwnage of one side. Maybe learn to lose gracefully and actually care about what happens to the realm instead of flipping tables when overwhelmed?

Well no Perdan only ever intended to destroy or hamstring Xavax. It's people like you that make this game terrible, you RP your 6'2 blonde blue eyed perfect white knights (who won't duel because it's scary) and drive the people who are actually good at RPing out of the game or into my previous 4-5 years of mostly silence.

And you can't pull "game with friends" on me because you are definitely not my friend, the perdanese general is not my friend, you guys play this game like 12yos playing StarCraft. Play by yourselves, I'm sure you're used to that.

And that's not representative of literally anyone in Xavax. That's me. So please don't try to use it as a justification.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 08:31:09 PM by BarticaBoat »

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: July 10, 2016, 07:59:51 PM »
And those are the type of messages, attacking other players, that should be reported to the Titans as a Social Contract violation.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: July 10, 2016, 08:03:23 PM »
Two wrongs does not make a right. I agree that the win-above-all attitude of a significant portion of Perdan is troubling. But that is not *helped* by further divisive language attacking the players. We all signed a Social Contract to play as friends around a boardgame, whether you consider them as friends or not, those were the terms of playing. No, I do not think Perdan is playing as 'friends' either, but address *that issue*, do not insult and attack the other player.