Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 213372 times)

Licinius

• Knight
  • Rise so high, in mud you lie.
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #15: July 04, 2016, 05:56:47 PM »
I gave Xavax a one man effort to feel Roman. More like a Roman outpost with Anglo-saxon influence, turned republic/empire.

GDP in gold is the wealth divided amongst nobility, an estimate of the weekly income, GDP in silver is a role-playing stat where the wealth is divided among the population; while the average peasant in Xavax makes 1.24 silvers a day, the average Novan peasant makes 0.68. I extrapolated this to offer how far the class divide is and the presence of merchants and craftsmen, as well as how much the average peasant suffers. Net food is daily production less the population consumption, it unfortunately does not take into account real consumption from military (new stat?). Demesne size is the amount of nobles to peasants indicating old highly feudal societies, an imperial system of non-hereditary titles (like in Xavax), or the absence of true feudal society (Obsidian Islands). Militarization takes the realm CS and via old player knowledge estimates total standing army as a percentage of the population.
Shucks I'll do the rest right now I guess.

Oh sweet! Thank you so much for teaching me :D
Rise so high, in mud you lie.