Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 212527 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #330: December 23, 2016, 05:03:10 PM »
Xavax should encourage some of their players to make characters on different continents and not only play in Xavax. I did some snooping via the character list, and 25 out of the 61 families that are currently in Xavax only have 1 noble in the game, and they only play in Xavax(some have adventurers, but they're there too  :( ) While of course I know that some people have joined to play with their friends via the recruit a friend system, it would benefit the rest of the community if some of those players were encouraged to branch out a little.
If somebody asks me about this one more time...gah  >:(
1) The recruit-a-friend system does not work and hasnt for as long as I can remember
2) The players are well aware that there are other realms, but most are still feeling out the game and deciding to stay or not
3) Even for diligent players, Xavax alone is a lot to handle. There's easily been 1000+ Messages in the past week, which is overwhelming for anyone

Quote from: Ketchum
Ugh, why Xavax is called Greater?
Because there is the CITY of Xavax, the DUCHY of Xavax, and then the Nation of Xavax...to differentiate it called Greater Xavax.
When the realm was new, they wouldn't let me name the ruler Xavax as well, and I got stuck with Xerarch >:(
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"