Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 213243 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #360: January 18, 2017, 01:28:44 AM »
It really depends on who has the will to keep fighting longer. GX, as a whole, has proven surprisingly resistant to war-weariness and have been pushed about as far as they possibly can be. If any new variable enters the equation, the allies will undoubtedly suffer.

The only way now to really finish Xavax off would be to get Caligus to join the fight, which does not seem likely...
Now what if Xavax manages to get Caligus as its ally? That could change some fortune in war :o

Oh please you know that's not true. Was it stupid for them to do so, yeah sure...but don't tell me GX wasn't planning on wiping them out if they hadn't. That was the whole plan why this war started in the first place. Only after did they declare hatred.
And we still have Eponllyn and Nivemus undecided in any war, they may soon intervene as well to 'fight the boredom"
Wah, you have been watching for fence sitters realms? ::)

@Gildre And Qu Ar'dan is not an 'ordinary' Lapallanch but a deranged young spoiled brat. Selenia seemed to have triggered him the most, especially with the undead stuff, and so he hunts for her first. Garas was very very carefull not to do anything to anger him further, simply cause he understood his position and so he'd let Qu insult him without replying to him. It seems Selenia wasn't smart enough.
He was still an irritated, potty-mouthed man-child demanding to be treated as an equal, which would have equated to kowtowing. That was never gonna happen.
Ugh... why you both characters have different opinions than my character about Qu? In a matter of facts, Qu helped Brock in things and when I mean "a lot", I mean really a lot :-X

I spoke with Magnus in the beginning also, Alara would be the first. But do you honestly think it would have stayed there? GX was talking about expanding the realm and then establishing colonies to build an empire. It was either destruction or submission for all these 3 realms.
I think the Empire idea got the rest of the southern realms scared and thus they come together as one, before they got picked off one by one. Which is not surprising, given Battlemaster war history.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)