Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 213205 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #360: January 18, 2017, 12:30:41 PM »

Yup, that's been Selenia's MO from the moment Alara switched from "potential vassal" to "necessary target". Ejarr Puutl always seemed like a perfectly natural, defensible border. Minas Nova was honestly not in any danger until they forced her to view them that way. I've repeated myself on this, in this very thread as well as IG, a lot.

So from the beginning Alara was already a  'potential vassal' rather than an equal realm, much like the rest. Can you blame the other realms for not liking this 'policy'. Even if you say that you did not intend to also make vassals out of the others, can you at least not understand that (almost) nobody would believe you when you make such claims? Especially seeing BM history of those realms who wished to build empires in the past.

He was still an irritated, potty-mouthed man-child demanding to be treated as an equal, which would have equated to kowtowing. That was never gonna happen.

He still is. The answer to that is, just ignore him as much as possible when he starts to insult you, it's what we did.

Now what if Xavax manages to get Caligus as its ally? That could change some fortune in war :o

That would change a lot of things. Then again, Caligus can't even beat Fallangard atm.

Wah, you have been watching for fence sitters realms? ::)

Nah we're good thank you  ;) I'm sitting Krimml's fences atm, ours are fine. I would prefer you go south, or host a tournament or something. Our war is finally reaching a point where it's an actual war again, rather than us sitting in our capital. You coming in would ruin that again.

Ugh... why you both characters have different opinions than my character about Qu? In a matter of facts, Qu helped Brock in things and when I mean "a lot", I mean really a lot :-X

Qu is Qu, I'm pretty certain he insulted Brock time and time again when he was still a knight of Oligarch, no? I don't know how he helped you a lot, but if he helped anyone it can't be that good :p

I think the Empire idea got the rest of the southern realms scared and thus they come together as one, before they got picked off one by one. Which is not surprising, given Battlemaster war history.

See point above, agreed.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela