Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 213108 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #360: January 18, 2017, 12:55:23 PM »
So from the beginning Alara was already a  'potential vassal' rather than an equal realm, much like the rest. Can you blame the other realms for not liking this 'policy'. Even if you say that you did not intend to also make vassals out of the others, can you at least not understand that (almost) nobody would believe you when you make such claims? Especially seeing BM history of those realms who wished to build empires in the past.

He still is. The answer to that is, just ignore him as much as possible when he starts to insult you, it's what we did.

That would change a lot of things. Then again, Caligus can't even beat Fallangard atm.

Nah we're good thank you  ;) I'm sitting Krimml's fences atm, ours are fine. I would prefer you go south, or host a tournament or something. Our war is finally reaching a point where it's an actual war again, rather than us sitting in our capital. You coming in would ruin that again.

Qu is Qu, I'm pretty certain he insulted Brock time and time again when he was still a knight of Oligarch, no? I don't know how he helped you a lot, but if he helped anyone it can't be that good :p

See point above, agreed.

Actually, as a noble from Alara, it was potential ally, which King Robb proceeded to throw away by manipulating Magnus and refusing to expand against Minas Nova, the only realistic point of expansion for Alara. I tried to convince him to go to war with Minas Nova and ally Greater Xavax, but he refused, I was banned for "spying", and then I took Itor Boss with me to Greater Xavax and gave GX all the messages that proved King Robb wasn't a friend of theirs. THAT is when it became potential vassal, but under new leadership. Then King Robb raped GX regions and declared hatred, sealing his realm's fate.