Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 212939 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #390: January 20, 2017, 06:32:13 AM »
As someone who knows all the details....

Magnus had all sorts of crazy empire ideas, no one knew what he truly was planning but Robb two-timed him and he was deposed after that. Armed with the knowledge we were very aggressive against Alara and declared war when they refused to come clean about their intentions: we didn't want them to have enough time to organize.

Minas Nova did as expected and joined in and the rest is history. The war was originally punitive, Selenia offered to duel Robb to settle it but he refused. We then declared until Ejaar Puutl as part of Greater Xavax and it became a war of annexation. MN will be destroyed because of mutual hatred.

As for Ibladesh, Selenia wants it as a trophy and to show the rest of the island what happens when you cross us. My character will likely campaign for us to cede it or let it spin off as it is not part of Greater Xavax proper.
The very mention of Xavax earn you a kick out of the tavern :P
Personally I would like to see some characters do that and post the Roleplay, reports.

The same thing can be said about Ibladesh city. I do not think Perdan want other realm to hold Ibladesh city, that was before the Ice Age movie come out in East Continent.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)