Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 213113 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #390: January 20, 2017, 10:13:36 AM »
No, GX did not want Ibladesh, especially at the beginning before Vix came in. They may with to remove it from Perleone control now to knock them out of the war, but that often becomes the case for many wars in Battlemaster even when the realm taking over the city doesn't want it, so hardly exceptional in that.

This will become a yes/no then.

Magnus himself wrote to Garas some of his plans, which included taking Ibladesh. That was even before the wars had begun.

You can keep saying no, but the fact that you weren't aware doesn't mean it wasn't part of the plan of the leadership (or maybe just Magnus who was ruler at the time). Xavax did want Ibladesh, even before the wars broke out. But they didn't want to start with it, because they feared Perdan/Vix would interfere (rightfully so) and thus they tried to get their power block with Alara going first. But don't tell me that GX didn't want Ibladesh, because their ruler told me himself that they did.

Sure you've been in the south and I haven't (well not since the fall of Ibladesh that is) but that doesn't mean you had access to more information than me by definition. Magnus and Garas had a good relationship and discussed a lot. Your char wasn't fully trusted by everyone, so surely they wouldn't give you all the info. But that doesn't mean it's not true.

This will be the last I'm saying about this particular subject. If you want to keep your 'truth' go right ahead.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela