Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 213020 times)

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #390: January 22, 2017, 09:47:07 AM »
The average honour of GX nobles is 102 and if you subtract the top 5 its 57 and less the top 10 it's 40...

The biggest difference is that we have better RCs than you. You have more gold and nobles with way more honour. So don't blame us that your usual tactics don't work, git gud.

Oh, it's that 'we-you' thing again, you convinced me right away sir, I cease to discuss. Never do I know if I'm part of you's or we's and what makes me so; way too definitive and confusing pour moi.

You'd be correct, except that Vix has the same CS total BY THEMSELVES. Then you go to CS per noble, and the difference is amazingly obvious.

Yes well, CS total mayhaps. Altough huge chunk of this is militia. When it comes to marching army then half of GX takes on whole of Vix easily. Whole of GX vs whole of Vix-Perdan is a fair fight. And Perdan has to go pretty far to R&R which makes GX back at their "full" strength before Vix-Perdan even marches out of their capitols.

Also, pray tell how you would keep a good unit at 70 gold per week?

No idea, but GX somehow manages. Respect.

PS. GX sounds like the most fun realm to be in right now on the whole Battlemasterra. I wish I could join.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 09:53:49 AM by MTYL »
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)