Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 213270 times)

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #435: February 15, 2017, 03:32:20 AM »
Still with the old same, WE NEVER PLANNED TO ATTACK XAVAX, Magnus wanted to attack Perleone and he wanted Alara to attack Minas Nova, I said yes but he had to declare war first, the reasoning was simple he feared that after he declared war on Perleone Alara and Minas Nova would backstab him, I wasnt planning on doing that I knew Xavax could take on the three of us as was later proved, if on the other hand Alara attacked Minas Nova and Xavax betrayed Alara then there was no way Alara could stand against the Xavax and Minas Nova, but Xavax never attacked Perleone now I know, because of what Gabanus said, that he was weary of Vix and Perdan intervening so I guess it is safe to say he would most likely betray Alara once we declared war on Minas Nova.

Once the traitor Sayuki disbanded the militia in Itorunt and took Itor Boss to Xavax things started to go south since Xavax never returned Itor Boss and gave safe heaven to someone who betrayed Alara, then Saradomin(Minas Nova´s ruler) told me we could join to attack Xavax and I told him I was going to think about it, then Magnus left and Selenia told me again they were not returning Itor Boss and since it was Saradomin who shared our letter with Magus discussing, not deciding, a possible attack on Xavax the relatioships between Minas Nova and Alara fell, we didnt talk at all, why would I talk to someone who betrayed me and showed a personal letter to Xavax, so there was no conspiracy believe me.

In the end I was quite surprised, and relieved, when Minas Nova decided to help us instead of joining Xavax, all thanks to good guy Saradomin, our alliance was signed a day after Xavax declared war on Alara.

"good guy Saradomin" now I've heard everything. He was trying to sell you down the river the very day Minas Nova allied with Alara.