Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 211869 times)

Zakky

Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #525: September 22, 2017, 08:58:48 PM »
I don't make a habit of sharing the various machinations my characters are working through, not in their entirety anyway, but the basic gist snapshot is that the Xavax by and large want to continue the fight against the Southern Alliance. Oligarch offers the best platform for them to do so. Sirion, however, feels the Xavax should be grateful that they were allowed to take estates in Sirion.

Selenia disagrees.

If Sirion is sane, they would never ever allow any other realm to form a realm in Oligarch. If that realm turns on them, they will have First Oligarch all over again. But I doubt Sirion will think something like that so they will probably let GX form a realm in Oligarch once GX nobles start protesting.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #526: September 23, 2017, 12:03:14 AM »
The Xavax have to get south again. That's the adventure/goal/odyssey anyway. I deally, it would have been nice to stay in Sirion, but My biggest thing is how on Earth are we going to fight much of a war all the way from Sirion's capital? its a full week's march just to get to the front lines!

"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Zakky

« Reply #527: September 23, 2017, 01:18:52 AM »
The Xavax have to get south again. That's the adventure/goal/odyssey anyway. I deally, it would have been nice to stay in Sirion, but My biggest thing is how on Earth are we going to fight much of a war all the way from Sirion's capital? its a full week's march just to get to the front lines!

You can't stand down in the south for too long. The best bet you have is to help Caligus retake Domus so you can form a realm out of Caligus and work your way down south.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #528: September 26, 2017, 07:19:34 PM »
So an update, Sirion offered Xavax Kimmel to stay alive and all that. For a bunch of reasons, GX will probably decline. Much will depend on the current Dragon's Flagon Bathhouse RP's in Oligarch

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #529: September 26, 2017, 07:30:13 PM »
Did you read enough of Goriad II's RP's now that you're starting to misspell region names yourself as well? :o

By heart I'm pretty sure it's Krimml, but then again you're new to the north.

Looking forward to the twists.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Zakky

« Reply #530: September 26, 2017, 08:50:32 PM »
So Sirion is not insane enough to hand over Oligarch. Damn shame. Was waiting for more chaos. Yeah I wouldn't take Krimml either. Such a small city. If they are goign to give you that why not ask for Karbala as well? 2 cities sounds pretty good.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #531: September 27, 2017, 05:12:26 AM »
Selenia or rather GX is not done for, not unless my character has a say or two. Brock still has a few plans up his sleeves for GX and Nivemus.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #532: September 27, 2017, 05:01:15 PM »
Selenia or rather GX is not done for, not unless my character has a say or two. Brock still has a few plans up his sleeves for GX and Nivemus.

Of course they're not done for. By now half of Sirion's nobles will be GX, so not sure how they think they can so easily cast them aside  :o
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #533: September 27, 2017, 07:32:09 PM »
Atm Sirion is split almost in half between GX and the natives. We could cause a lot of trouble were we so inclined, but I don't think any of the Xavax are deeply inclined to be so. But we never intended to stay in Sirion. We can't, not if we want to really jump back into the war. It's a full week's march from Sirion's capital to the nearest Vix territory, which is too far to reliably fight the Southern Alliance. We're just a bit...stuck atm.

The current RP ought to clear some things up, one way or another.

Zakky

« Reply #534: September 27, 2017, 09:59:12 PM »
Atm Sirion is split almost in half between GX and the natives. We could cause a lot of trouble were we so inclined, but I don't think any of the Xavax are deeply inclined to be so. But we never intended to stay in Sirion. We can't, not if we want to really jump back into the war. It's a full week's march from Sirion's capital to the nearest Vix territory, which is too far to reliably fight the Southern Alliance. We're just a bit...stuck atm.

Hehe. Well if you do cause internal problems in Sirion, I highly doubt GX nobles will be accepted in the north. You guys are already shunned in the south so without the help of north, you guys will just be refugees and will be forced to migrate to other continents.

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #535: September 28, 2017, 12:59:42 AM »

It's okay if you can't fight the war! We need time to beat up Caligus for being rude dudes.

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #536: September 28, 2017, 02:05:37 PM »
Hey, I've got an idea - the GXers should just come join the new realm of Highmarch once it's seceded from Vix Tiramora. I can't see any way that could possibly end badly :p

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #537: September 29, 2017, 03:19:06 AM »
I have a plan. How about create a new realm from Nivemus for GXians? ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Zakky

« Reply #538: September 29, 2017, 04:56:21 AM »
Or maybe just hand Nivemus over to GX? XD

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #539: September 29, 2017, 09:40:11 AM »
Or maybe just hand Nivemus over to GX? XD

That would probably be for the best. For all parties involved. Nivemus included.
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)