Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 213543 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #570: November 23, 2017, 02:45:24 AM »
Someone really needs to update the wiki with a history of this war and how Greater Xavax came to a (temporary?) end.
I want give Xavax back but then... why they no bring more gold with them?

Last I saw she was trying to cozy up to King Rowan in Caligus.
No wonder Caligus is losing... Must be some nightmare to have invisible Selenia stalking him every night! :P

Sometimes, sometimes I wonder why I even try so hard  ;D

Nature of the beast I suppose.
I should have appoint a lord for Tota and see where that lead us to... :o

I'm pretty sure that Selenia returning would be a fast plummet into destruction for whichever realm hosted her. Lesser beings are afeared of her profane magics and skill at arms.

As fun as it would be to see her carve through her opponents in a fortnight long set of duels..(can we make that happen?)
You mean like a Selenia curse?

;D

It's called negotiation for a reason. Talk, discuss and all that. Don't become what you set out not to be, democrat. It's given me plenty of opportunity to write letters, which granted, I love doing.
You lucky not have to fight battle, follow order, suggest strategy. Sometimes I wondering why I try so hard like you ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)