Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 212239 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #645: December 07, 2017, 03:53:26 PM »
As long as the purpose of the secession isn't to shorten the refit route, and as long as there's a decent IC reason for the capital location, then you won't run into trouble with titans for the secession.
What Garas say about Brock that he known Brock wish to create a new realm for quite sometime. Sometimes he know a bit too much. Coupled with former Xavax nobles wish for a new realm, my character is fulfilling many characters wishes including Brock himself IC.

If Highmarch is a long time realm in planning, I think Brock suggested new realm will be much older if not same age as the Highmarch idea itself.

But I really do not know if I am correct to understand as I do now, and furthermore I do not wish to assume that everything is in order.

This. The rules basically boil down to "don't cheat and don't ruin the game for other people" - in a player driven game like this it's impossible to do anything other than look at complaints on a case-by-case basis.
What if this new realm somehow gives OI realm a room to grow? If new realm absorb OI, that is 3 duchies. Thinking about it, Brock has IC reason to fulfill to a Duke wishes to play a greater role in this island. Even without OI lands, that is 2 duchies, giving new realm a good stable realm size. More than that number regions for a new realm in Slimbar or same number but better richer regions... If with OI, they get 3 duchies, good size for realm and can play better role in this island too.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)