Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 209844 times)

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #75: August 15, 2016, 11:28:21 PM »
Its a rather neutral non-propagandistic name.
Given the context, it is not neutral at all.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: August 15, 2016, 11:33:31 PM »
I guess we're back to Perdanite players making mountains out of mole hills. People were having some light-hearted humour and you have to make it some serious assault upon Perdan's honour that we ELI5ed a war? If only Perdanite players could take the game less seriously than WIN! WIN! WIN! Can't even have a chuckle without a Perdanite turning it into ForumMaster.

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: August 16, 2016, 12:21:48 AM »
No, I don't believe it is a serious assault on Perdan's honour. Just another petty attempt to fling dirt at fellow players, which you further proved in your subsequent post.
BTW, the only one here bent on winning (or rather lack thereof) is you.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: August 16, 2016, 12:43:44 AM »
No, I don't believe it is a serious assault on Perdan's honour. Just another petty attempt to fling dirt at fellow players, which you further proved in your subsequent post.
BTW, the only one here bent on winning (or rather lack thereof) is you.

Again, this is rich, coming from you.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: August 16, 2016, 12:50:42 AM »
Hey I'm from Perdan and I was having a chuckle.

Chuckles are the only reason to come on the forum anyway.

That and spying on what's happening in other realms. >: )

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: August 16, 2016, 01:57:42 AM »
Constantine arent you in fallangard now?
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: August 16, 2016, 05:20:07 AM »
Well, what exactly did Xavax think would happen when they claimed the entire kindergarten for themselves at their first day of school?
We only claimed the see-saw, and that was a few weeks in.
And the kindergarden teacher not happy that kid claimed see-saw for themselves while other kids cannot ride the see-saw, so the teacher come to teach that kid a lesson :P

Hey I'm from Perdan and I was having a chuckle.

Chuckles are the only reason to come on the forum anyway.

That and spying on what's happening in other realms. >: )
I do laugh too, haha. My character from Nivemus realm.

That said, I thought Fallangard is taking some hits on behalf of Xavax.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Zakilevo

« Reply #82: August 16, 2016, 05:40:12 AM »
Well this thread might get locked soon if people continue to push it...

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #83: August 16, 2016, 06:15:35 AM »
I'd say "can't we  a;; just get along?" But apparently I'm perceived as something of a warmonger so...
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: August 16, 2016, 08:47:36 AM »
BM is and should be fun, if you win or lose. People just tend to grow so emotional connected to the realm they've been in for several years.

And I'm betting this Forum (or these threads in particular) do not really help to get rid of that connection.

Anyway, maybe we should focus this thread once again on what GX is doing or what's happening there.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: August 16, 2016, 09:07:40 AM »
I did a little work on Xavax's wiki entry recently, not a lot and I'm hardly an expert at wiki-editing, but It's a bit fuller than it was at least. Still needs major work done to meet my standards though.

Robb

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: August 16, 2016, 06:44:14 PM »
Well, here I am, first time on this part of the forums, and yes I am the player of Robb King of Alara, I didnt know our conflict was such a huge deal on the forums, so I guess you guys wouldnt mind to know the truth, at least as I see it and as I remember. So here I go, I hope this is not long.

So the three realms were created, for some reason Xavax had three to four times more nobles than the other two realms, in my opinion this shaped the way things developed, once I was elected I did the obvious thing, try to seek an alliance, I mean there is this big realm with a lot of nobles by my side, it was only rational to do it, I offered food and what not. Magnus said he wanted the alliance and that we were friends, I even visited him once in Xavax, still no alliance since the people of Xavax didnt want one or at least that is what Magnus he said, he proposed that Alara declare war on Minas Nova and Xavax was going to declare war on Perleone, I agreed to that but obviously he would have to go first, I mean Xavax was the big guy, he kept pushing me to declare war but I was afraid he was going to backstab me, I would really like to know if that was his intention, maybe we will never know.

Kuriga kept pressuring me to declare war on Minas Nova but I wanted to hold on, when Xavax rejected my alliance I decided to look for new allies and Caligus offered, I accepted since I didnt want to stand alone in this island. Suddenly Kuriga lost it and decided to tell the realm I was wrong, I presented my opinion and the realm chose to protest him out of office, he then was banned and for some reason after being banned he was still able to switch the allegiance of Itor Boss to Xavax, he was received there and Itor Boss was not returned to Alara. He disbanded all the milita in Itorunt before leaving, I gues he wanted to destroy another realm just like he almost did with HD and as he succesfully did with poor Luria Boreal.

Then Selenia came into power and Magnus was gone, Itor Boss still not returned, I grew very weary of Xavax, I knew they were coming so then I decided to start talks with Minas Nova, it was something done in a couple of days, like the player of Saradomin explained it was not a long and convoluted affair, it came to happen very quickly once Xavax declared war, which was their intention all the time, to the person saying I did all in my power to make Xavax declare war on me, I think you are wrong, they took a region from my realm and I did nothing, I did send some abnoxious letters in the ruler channel but I think nevertheless Xavax was intent on coming, but I think JeVondair can clarify this, I mean they didnt build fortification in their cities, all went to recruitment centers which are really really good, those special forces are a pain, so it was obvious they were going to attack somebody and Alara was the best target.

So they came with almost 16k CS, I dont know if they knew but Itorunt had a fortress and like 11k CS in militia, plus our mobile forces, so taking Itorunt was going to be super hard, somebody said it was going to be easy, but no, maybe they could have taken Minas Nova out first, but to take Itorunt was going to take a very very long time, the city could stand alone, I could have raised militia up to 20k CS and will receive enough gold to keep our 4 or 5 members, I could be in the city alone and hold it for quite a long time as long as I could get food that is.

As for the rest, I guess you know, in all honesty in game Xavax is super arrogant, JeVondair really makes a great char with Selenia and how hot headed and determined she is, the judges are something for sure, Toxab and Aramon, again super arrogant characters, well played. As for the bug exploitation, I guess that is lame and it is sad, if you want to take out your desperation of the game then go and rape so peasants like I did lol, but to do stuff like that just degrades the game, I just found out about it. But I do understand how this game can make you go crazy, to be honest I did lose a few night´s sleep with this war, it is hard and sometimes you feel desperate, still no need to exploit bugs and insult other people.

Robb

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: August 16, 2016, 07:58:11 PM »
Forgot to mention something, when Itor Boss wasnt returned to Alara I did talk with Minas Nova about an alliance to get it back, then the King of Minas Nova leaked the letters to Magnus who went crazy, after that any talks between Alara and Minas Nova were halted, then the rebellion broke out in Xavax, Selenia came into power and just a few days before Xavax declared war me and Saradomin started talking again, put behind our differences and I dont remember if we allied before Xavax declared war or after, I think it was a couple of days before, anyone remembers?

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #88: August 16, 2016, 09:34:58 PM »
Welcome to the forums Robb!  ;D

When Selenia was forced to take power, it was just after the Xavax Civil War that saw Magnus ousted. Her people were fractured, she needed an enemy to unite them against. But from the moment Itor Bass defected, It was Alara that became the target.

Honestly, when Selenia was just a duchess hoping tor retire quietly, she advocated for an alliance with Calligus and a war against Fallangard in exchange for Leibo. But Magnus's sudden alliance with them forced her to honor it. Which left Perleone ( anice weak target) and Alara. Well, Perleone was protected by Vix and Perdan, and she wasn't ready for THAT sort of trouble. And during this time Robb had done his level best to irritate her. So, to fuel her Cassus Belli for war, she actively baited him until he went a step too far and called her a coward. It was the last thing she needed to justify war and he played right into it. If Robb had played his cards differently, and yes, kowtowed a bit, Selenia would never have come after him. Far more likely, she would have allied with him and promised him Itor Bass in exchange for support against Perleone & Pals.

Minas Nova allied with Xavax AFTER Xavax declared war against Alara. It hit me cold and came as a complete surprise. Selenia was salty about THAT one for a while...

And yes, Roose was a plant all along. He really did try to kill her, but it was her idea and when he got caught, his ban was legitimate. No one in Xavax knew the truth but her. I cant tell you how satisfying it was as a player to get his infiltration pulled off successfully.

Xavax, however, has been largely quiet, though we have great players. I may take Selenia in a new direction just to shake things up a bit.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Robb

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #89: August 17, 2016, 12:35:34 AM »
Ohh well, I was super sure you were coming for me anyway so that is why I was sending those message, since you didnt return Itor Boss and cleary stated that it was never going to happen so maybe in your mind we could have been allies but the way Selenia behaved totally lead me to believe the war was inevitable. What happened to Sayuki though? Why was the char deleted? And yes the alliance with Minas Nova was kind of a surprise, we stop talking during the rebellion in Xavax and then suddenly I dont remember if it was me or him, somebody reached out, we started talking and as said before in a matter of a couple of days the alliance was born, then Perleone followed.

I think somebody asked if Perleone was funding us, the answer is no, only once they gave us gold, 2k, to be honest Itorunt is filthy rich, having 10k of militia drains a little more than a third of the city´s income plus we didnt have enough nobles, gold was never an issue, we had five nobles for most of the conflict and one of them was a priest, now we have been lucky and we have 7 nobles I think and they are active so that has helped a lot, I always wondered though if you guys were receiving money from Fallangard?