Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 213007 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #135: September 06, 2016, 05:06:50 PM »
Not even remotely, no. The Imperium took virtually no damage from the attack and still have a mobile force of 15k.

I honestly don't know what they were thinking.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Attano

• Noble Lord
  • Diplomacy! Violence! Pasta!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136: September 06, 2016, 11:57:39 PM »
Not even remotely, no. The Imperium took virtually no damage from the attack and still have a mobile force of 15k.

I honestly don't know what they were thinking.
This is why only Daimons swarm the capital *cough* Reeds *cough*
Once the Daleborn family, now the Attano family.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #137: September 07, 2016, 12:14:18 AM »
So we've gone from 20 to 28 players in a week. Don't know how many of them will stay, but I'm pretty proud.

Frazzled, but proud.

Zakilevo

« Reply #138: September 07, 2016, 12:56:05 AM »
Interesting. I wonder who managed to get 8 new players 8()

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #139: September 07, 2016, 01:06:59 AM »
Look no further  8)

That's why all the wiki work. Doing everything i can to get these folks interested, acclimated, and hooked.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #140: September 07, 2016, 05:43:05 PM »
Look no further  8)

That's why all the wiki work. Doing everything i can to get these folks interested, acclimated, and hooked.

Are they new players entirely, or you managed to 'recruit' them from the other realms you were in?
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #141: September 07, 2016, 06:13:33 PM »
Are they new players entirely, or you managed to 'recruit' them from the other realms you were in?

New players entirely. Although I'd love to recruit some experienced BM roleplayers to help solidify the culture and what not. Most of the players that I have a history with have their characters in other realms on EC already so no luck there.

Zaros

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #142: September 07, 2016, 06:40:08 PM »
Even though I may have slight grievances about you Selenia,recruiting 8 entirely new players is impressive.
Warchief family

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #143: September 07, 2016, 07:07:09 PM »
Even though I may have slight grievances about you Selenia,recruiting 8 entirely new players is impressive.

Well depending on what grievance that is, Xavax at least could support your unit, lol

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #144: September 07, 2016, 10:42:58 PM »

New players entirely. Although I'd love to recruit some experienced BM roleplayers to help solidify the culture and what not. Most of the players that I have a history with have their characters in other realms on EC already so no luck there.

Impressive, now you just have to explain to your friends that it's okay to screw you over in due time if it fits their char :p
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Zakilevo

« Reply #145: September 07, 2016, 10:52:28 PM »
I ditched my friend and he turned into a general in a month. Maybe that is the kind of environment you need to put your new buddies at. Toss them to the lions and only take the ones that survive!

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146: September 07, 2016, 11:06:00 PM »
I ditched my friend and he turned into a general in a month. Maybe that is the kind of environment you need to put your new buddies at. Toss them to the lions and only take the ones that survive!

"Zakky, you'll help me right?"
"Oh yeah... Oh course..."

*One day later*

"Zakky, I need help.... Zakky?... ._. Zakky, why you do this?..."
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan

Zaros

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #147: September 08, 2016, 02:59:17 PM »

Well depending on what grievance that is, Xavax at least could support your unit, lol

Fighting for Xavax is such an exciting proposition!The first king of Minas Nova fighting alongide his most hated enemies!
Warchief family

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #148: September 08, 2016, 05:50:52 PM »
Well...the logic might be a bit convoluted...but I believe I could roleplay it. From My understanding, Sardomin was deposed by his own people and replaced by his own right-hand man. Sure espionage from Xavax instigated this, but he may or may not know it. And even if he does, if he really hates Druzil or the people that supported him, or if Sardomin's character is defined as the MiNovan King-in_Exile, it is concievable that he would use any tool to get his rightful throne back.

And it just so happens that the best tool he could hope for is the Imperium of Greater Xavax

(which, btw, finally has 30 nobles again y'all! WOOTWOOT!)

Zaros

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #149: September 08, 2016, 06:08:48 PM »
Well...the logic might be a bit convoluted...but I believe I could roleplay it. From My understanding, Sardomin was deposed by his own people and replaced by his own right-hand man. Sure espionage from Xavax instigated this, but he may or may not know it. And even if he does, if he really hates Druzil or the people that supported him, or if Sardomin's character is defined as the MiNovan King-in_Exile, it is concievable that he would use any tool to get his rightful throne back.

And it just so happens that the best tool he could hope for is the Imperium of Greater Xavax

(which, btw, finally has 30 nobles again y'all! WOOTWOOT!)

That,is indeed a roleplay with great potential.Truth be told,I was slightly salty about being rebelled against and thrown out.What made me saltier is how about half the realm were infiltrators waiting to assasinate me,with Stegman being the root of the problem.I learnt a valuable lesson about the Hemmings family the day my command tab disappeared.
Warchief family