Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 209622 times)

Zaros

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #330: December 21, 2016, 04:29:52 AM »
So she or someone in her realm used a scroll to resurrect Selenia? Wow
I...am most disturbed by that.
Warchief family

Zakilevo

« Reply #331: December 21, 2016, 05:16:10 AM »
Gotta burn the City of Xavax, the Necropolis, the Fallen city, the Heart of Corruption!

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #332: December 21, 2016, 06:56:31 AM »
Come try, Aramon just got a Honed Broadsword of Unlife with Qu's name on it! *waggles eyebrows*

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Zaros

• Knight
    • View Profile
Warchief family

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #335: December 23, 2016, 04:39:48 AM »
Just when I thought I could go and gloat over your corpse...

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #336: December 23, 2016, 04:09:06 PM »
Xavax should encourage some of their players to make characters on different continents and not only play in Xavax. I did some snooping via the character list, and 25 out of the 61 families that are currently in Xavax only have 1 noble in the game, and they only play in Xavax(some have adventurers, but they're there too  :( ) While of course I know that some people have joined to play with their friends via the recruit a friend system, it would benefit the rest of the community if some of those players were encouraged to branch out a little.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #337: December 23, 2016, 05:03:10 PM »
Xavax should encourage some of their players to make characters on different continents and not only play in Xavax. I did some snooping via the character list, and 25 out of the 61 families that are currently in Xavax only have 1 noble in the game, and they only play in Xavax(some have adventurers, but they're there too  :( ) While of course I know that some people have joined to play with their friends via the recruit a friend system, it would benefit the rest of the community if some of those players were encouraged to branch out a little.
If somebody asks me about this one more time...gah  >:(
1) The recruit-a-friend system does not work and hasnt for as long as I can remember
2) The players are well aware that there are other realms, but most are still feeling out the game and deciding to stay or not
3) Even for diligent players, Xavax alone is a lot to handle. There's easily been 1000+ Messages in the past week, which is overwhelming for anyone

Quote from: Ketchum
Ugh, why Xavax is called Greater?
Because there is the CITY of Xavax, the DUCHY of Xavax, and then the Nation of Xavax...to differentiate it called Greater Xavax.
When the realm was new, they wouldn't let me name the ruler Xavax as well, and I got stuck with Xerarch >:(

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #338: December 23, 2016, 05:11:56 PM »
When the realm was new, they wouldn't let me name the ruler Xavax as well, and I got stuck with Xerarch [/size] >:(

We couldn't be called Oligarch either cause there had already been such a realm, so we called ourselves First Oligarch to clarify things (Of course that was only because they were friendly enough to actually have us change the name after...well let's not get into that :p)

But why not change the title to Phoenix now, if you don't like Xerarch?

As to the recruitment, I think most of us forgot that it actually takes some time to first even understand the mechanics and stuff you can do and then the systems upon which BM operates. It's good to see new players and I'm enjoying the ones that did venture out of Xavax and we'll prob see more of them in due time :)
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #339: December 23, 2016, 06:12:58 PM »
But why not change the title to Phoenix now, if you don't like Xerarch?

It's funny you should mention that. That one time Xavax captured Ibladesh, Selenia was so pleased she instituted an honor-title tradition where if a member of the ruling council does something sufficiently awesome, their title gets updated from standard as a testament to their greatness. That's how our general went from the initial 'Strategos' title to the Honorary 'Talon'. Basically General Kinsey to Great General Kinsey.

One of our nobles already started a referendum to award Selenia the title of Phoenix Queen

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340: December 24, 2016, 07:59:02 AM »
Posts were split because the conversation was off topic. It was no longer a discussion of Greater Xavax, but of Magic and scrolls in general on East Continent.

Here is where you can find the new topic:

http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,7617.0.html
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan

Zaros

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #341: December 24, 2016, 02:55:07 PM »

I kinda got lost and accidntally went two regions further than I was supposed to.Should be in Isadril in 2 turns.
Warchief family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #342: December 25, 2016, 03:20:43 PM »
This Resurrection makes my character and not to mention many nobles wish to come and see for ourselves face to face with that thing or welcome-back person. Whether this is the evil spirit entering Xerarch or the real one. Unfortunately there are quite some distances between Nivemus and Xavax :-\
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #343: December 25, 2016, 03:51:35 PM »
This Resurrection makes my character and not to mention many nobles wish to come and see for ourselves face to face with that thing or welcome-back person. Whether this is the evil spirit entering Xerarch or the real one. Unfortunately there are quite some distances between Nivemus and Xavax :-\
but it will be fuuuuun...

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #344: December 26, 2016, 01:04:03 AM »

Wait, the original wasn't an evil spirit? D: