Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 209914 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #435: February 03, 2017, 05:19:06 PM »
General Question: One of our new players fixed up a new banner for Xavax. It is apparently up for developer review? I thought it was instant
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #436: February 06, 2017, 03:57:35 PM »
Nope, not instant. New flags have always needed review, afaik.

Also, there's only so much a ruler can do. Without an active player base that wants to play together and that wants to be active, you can dump the most caring and active ruler on them and you still won't get any results out of it. Selenia's success lies not (only) on invigorating whoever happens to be there, but finding people who want to be there and participate. GX also has the advantage of being young, so it doesn't have all the titles filled with lazy old timers who don't care anymore, or who do care but only to protect whatever they've put all those years to make/see happen.

The ruler is definitely very important, but in the end it's just one person of many.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Robb

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #437: February 14, 2017, 08:11:29 PM »
Still with the old same, WE NEVER PLANNED TO ATTACK XAVAX, Magnus wanted to attack Perleone and he wanted Alara to attack Minas Nova, I said yes but he had to declare war first, the reasoning was simple he feared that after he declared war on Perleone Alara and Minas Nova would backstab him, I wasnt planning on doing that I knew Xavax could take on the three of us as was later proved, if on the other hand Alara attacked Minas Nova and Xavax betrayed Alara then there was no way Alara could stand against the Xavax and Minas Nova, but Xavax never attacked Perleone now I know, because of what Gabanus said, that he was weary of Vix and Perdan intervening so I guess it is safe to say he would most likely betray Alara once we declared war on Minas Nova.

Once the traitor Sayuki disbanded the militia in Itorunt and took Itor Boss to Xavax things started to go south since Xavax never returned Itor Boss and gave safe heaven to someone who betrayed Alara, then Saradomin(Minas Nova´s ruler) told me we could join to attack Xavax and I told him I was going to think about it, then Magnus left and Selenia told me again they were not returning Itor Boss and since it was Saradomin who shared our letter with Magus discussing, not deciding, a possible attack on Xavax the relatioships between Minas Nova and Alara fell, we didnt talk at all, why would I talk to someone who betrayed me and showed a personal letter to Xavax, so there was no conspiracy believe me.

In the end I was quite surprised, and relieved, when Minas Nova decided to help us instead of joining Xavax, all thanks to good guy Saradomin, our alliance was signed a day after Xavax declared war on Alara.

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #438: February 15, 2017, 03:32:20 AM »
Still with the old same, WE NEVER PLANNED TO ATTACK XAVAX, Magnus wanted to attack Perleone and he wanted Alara to attack Minas Nova, I said yes but he had to declare war first, the reasoning was simple he feared that after he declared war on Perleone Alara and Minas Nova would backstab him, I wasnt planning on doing that I knew Xavax could take on the three of us as was later proved, if on the other hand Alara attacked Minas Nova and Xavax betrayed Alara then there was no way Alara could stand against the Xavax and Minas Nova, but Xavax never attacked Perleone now I know, because of what Gabanus said, that he was weary of Vix and Perdan intervening so I guess it is safe to say he would most likely betray Alara once we declared war on Minas Nova.

Once the traitor Sayuki disbanded the militia in Itorunt and took Itor Boss to Xavax things started to go south since Xavax never returned Itor Boss and gave safe heaven to someone who betrayed Alara, then Saradomin(Minas Nova´s ruler) told me we could join to attack Xavax and I told him I was going to think about it, then Magnus left and Selenia told me again they were not returning Itor Boss and since it was Saradomin who shared our letter with Magus discussing, not deciding, a possible attack on Xavax the relatioships between Minas Nova and Alara fell, we didnt talk at all, why would I talk to someone who betrayed me and showed a personal letter to Xavax, so there was no conspiracy believe me.

In the end I was quite surprised, and relieved, when Minas Nova decided to help us instead of joining Xavax, all thanks to good guy Saradomin, our alliance was signed a day after Xavax declared war on Alara.

"good guy Saradomin" now I've heard everything. He was trying to sell you down the river the very day Minas Nova allied with Alara.

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #439: February 15, 2017, 07:22:49 AM »
words

??? 

No one has said anything about this for a while now.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much!
------
qui audet vincit

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #440: February 16, 2017, 07:54:16 AM »
"good guy Saradomin"

I actually don't have a meme for that yet...

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #441: February 21, 2017, 04:48:32 AM »
Smacktalk is a quintessential part of Battlemaster  8)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #442: February 21, 2017, 08:31:11 PM »
We uploaded a new banner for consideration weeks ago and have had no updates. Help?

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
« Reply #443: February 28, 2017, 12:06:42 AM »
"good guy Saradomin" now I've heard everything. He was trying to sell you down the river the very day Minas Nova allied with Alara.

If he was, he wasn't sharing that information. As far as my Druzil was concerned, we were in this war with Alara fully. But if it was true, then his being protested out of office was quite lucky for Alara. And my Druzil's ascension to the throne was definitely in their benefit (considering he saw Greater Xavax as the enemies). I have no idea what Southern Puff would have done as Queen, though no doubt it would have been interesting.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor

Zaros

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #444: March 01, 2017, 02:44:09 PM »
no lol
I don't betray my allies
Warchief family

Zaros

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #445: March 01, 2017, 02:45:00 PM »
If he was, he wasn't sharing that information. As far as my Druzil was concerned, we were in this war with Alara fully. But if it was true, then his being protested out of office was quite lucky for Alara. And my Druzil's ascension to the throne was definitely in their benefit (considering he saw Greater Xavax as the enemies). I have no idea what Southern Puff would have done as Queen, though no doubt it would have been interesting.
I must say I wasn't the worst ruler.I just didn't know about the Hemmings family...
Warchief family

Zaros

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #446: March 01, 2017, 02:45:39 PM »

I actually don't have a meme for that yet...
You screwed me over on South Island:(
Warchief family

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #447: March 01, 2017, 04:04:06 PM »
You screwed me over on South Island:(

That's funny, I don't remember Selenia declaring war on you. I do remember her fighting you off and faking an assassination attempt on her own life to plant a spy in your court who you promoted to judge in your realm while he fed her tactical information the entire time, undermined your authority, and when I felt no more could be done banned your entire realm before returning to Greater Xavax.

Not my fault all that resulted in Saradomin getting booted as King and Druzil taking over in his place... 8)

Zaros

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #448: March 03, 2017, 03:06:11 AM »

That's funny, I don't remember Selenia declaring war on you. I do remember her fighting you off and faking an assassination attempt on her own life to plant a spy in your court who you promoted to judge in your realm while he fed her tactical information the entire time, undermined your authority, and when I felt no more could be done banned your entire realm before returning to Greater Xavax.

Not my fault all that resulted in Saradomin getting booted as King and Druzil taking over in his place... 8)
Did you quote the wrong thing lul...
I was referring to how you banned me from Ikalak
Warchief family

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #449: March 04, 2017, 02:20:55 AM »
Did you quote the wrong thing lul...
I was referring to how you banned me from Ikalak

O cmon that was an honest mistake! lol, I saw south and totally thought 'southern wars', what with this being the Xavax thread n all.