Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 209802 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #480: August 23, 2017, 12:28:03 AM »
*Ominous rumbling*
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Attano

• Noble Lord
  • Diplomacy! Violence! Pasta!
    • View Profile
« Reply #481: August 23, 2017, 01:03:50 AM »
Once the Daleborn family, now the Attano family.

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482: August 26, 2017, 01:46:02 PM »
What's happening in GX? Been ages since I've gone south or had any way of paying attention to that front. GX was always very fun opponent, especially early on in the war. I hope your guys joining north will help making them less one-dimensional and straight-forward (as opponents, no offense north, I hope, if offense then I appology, but I hope no offense, I wouldn't offense if I'd hear that about myself, it's just that I imagine realms like Sirion are 100% about war and their message feed is always almost entirely orders and scout reports and battle stuff and not much more, I may well be wrong, so no offense I hope).
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)

Zakky

« Reply #483: August 26, 2017, 07:41:12 PM »
I heard they are heading north to join Sirion while some are staying behind to give their enemies one last big battle.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #484: August 29, 2017, 01:06:31 AM »
Abandoning their realm and lands to join Sirion. Help destroy First Oligarch and make it a complete North vs South war.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Barrett

• Knight
  • Barrett Motto: The Fox is Cunning!
    • View Profile
« Reply #485: August 29, 2017, 01:09:00 AM »
It's gonna be brutal and fun! Probably with plenty of hero deaths to boot! Not to mention the opportunities for roleplay and grudges.
Conrad: The Duke (Perleone) Angela: The Prophet (Bara'Khur)
Wallace: The Assassin (Luria Ferrata) Martin (Aren)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #486: August 29, 2017, 09:34:09 AM »
You'd be surprised. You'll be travelling a loooooot more than you'll be fighting. For many it will be quite a long distance war and that means that we failed in what we set out to do into changing the politics on EC into more smaller close to home wars.

Also you may find that parts of this war will be more brutal and less fun at times as the north has now set presedence with the destruction of Oligarch, I fear more nations will follow and for those in it the destruction of your realm isn't generally considered fun.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Zakky

« Reply #487: August 30, 2017, 06:05:45 AM »
You'd be surprised. You'll be travelling a loooooot more than you'll be fighting. For many it will be quite a long distance war and that means that we failed in what we set out to do into changing the politics on EC into more smaller close to home wars.

Also you may find that parts of this war will be more brutal and less fun at times as the north has now set presedence with the destruction of Oligarch, I fear more nations will follow and for those in it the destruction of your realm isn't generally considered fun.

Do not listen to this silly man and hit Oligarch with all your might!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #488: August 30, 2017, 09:33:28 AM »
Xavax impending demise, also causes many of its nobles to seek new home in the north. Inevitably this will lead to First Oligarch demise as well as the north realms they will be joining, are going to strengthen them. I maybe forecast this situation but that's what I think is going to happen. You do not suddenly expect former Xavax nobles to join its enemies realms.

In the end, the north will have to consolidate. As would be the south when they absorb Xavax lands. Maybe the south realms will fight for the spoils of Xavax lands.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #489: August 30, 2017, 09:36:05 AM »
Xavax impending demise, also causes many of its nobles to seek new home in the north. Inevitably this will lead to First Oligarch demise as well as the north realms they will be joining, are going to strengthen them. I maybe forecast this situation but that's what I think is going to happen. You do not suddenly expect former Xavax nobles to join its enemies realms.

In the end, the north will have to consolidate. As would be the south when they absorb Xavax lands. Maybe the south realms will fight for the spoils of Xavax lands.

I expect much the same, but was just pointing out that long distance wars aren't always that amazing :)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #490: August 30, 2017, 09:40:58 AM »
I expect much the same, but was just pointing out that long distance wars aren't always that amazing :)
Maybe it is not fun for many realms that far away from the frontlines. But if for players of Eponllyn/Perdan, their realms very close enough for short distance travel. I think the fun definition could vary for different realms players. May grab one player from either realm above and ask how fun it is to be there.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #491: August 30, 2017, 09:46:45 AM »
Maybe it is not fun for many realms that far away from the frontlines. But if for players of Eponllyn/Perdan, their realms very close enough for short distance travel. I think the fun definition could vary for different realms players. May grab one player from either realm above and ask how fun it is to be there.

Hehe true, those in Perdan/Eponllyn will see far more action probably. But at the same time, considering the size of the alliances they both risk a lot as well. Vix and Sirion will have to travel much longer and the southern realms would have to travel for ages just to reach a battlefield.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #492: August 30, 2017, 04:28:39 PM »
The good part is that Sirion have a new Serpentis (half Tandaros, but well ;)... and a new family telling the stories of many bastards left behind after Erik departed. And, revenge against Garas is HERE!
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #493: August 30, 2017, 04:35:54 PM »
The good part is that Sirion have a new Serpentis (half Tandaros, but well ;)... and a new family telling the stories of many bastards left behind after Erik departed. And, revenge against Garas is HERE!

Wait, didn't the last Serpentis like blackmail the Senate? How's that a good thing for Sirion?  ;D

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #494: August 30, 2017, 04:48:56 PM »
Just the Senate? You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Well, this one is a Prince from a foreign land, son of cazy old hero, exiled from his new realm in East Island... it's like a tragic hero.

And my new family is more to continue with my RPs, a little to tell old tales and work on new ones. My legacy!
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!