Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 211490 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #495: August 30, 2017, 05:38:18 PM »
Just the Senate? You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Hey hey, I take offense! It's Jon Targaryen now like officially and stuff! Just ask my aunt...oh wait she doesn't know yet, but I digress.

Well, this one is a Prince from a foreign land, son of cazy old hero, exiled from his new realm in East Island... it's like a tragic hero.

Son of a crazy old hero, then what was Erik? And lol, what did he do to be exiled?

And my new family is more to continue with my RPs, a little to tell old tales and work on new ones. My legacy!

You and duphaine were always pretty much the only one who were actually willing to RP with me, so keep on doing that.

At the same time I suggest we let the Greater Xavax Imperium take their topic back again, although technically they're in Sirion now so I guess you have a place here also now? I wonder if it'll be a Fontanese immigration, or more a rebellious kind  :o
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #496: August 30, 2017, 09:30:27 PM »
At the same time I suggest we let the Greater Xavax Imperium take their topic back again, although technically they're in Sirion now so I guess you have a place here also now? I wonder if it'll be a Fontanese immigration, or more a rebellious kind  :o

How very kind of you! lol. To shed some light, Selenia conceptualized the Path of Ashes a few weeks before Iuz's betrayal as a just-in-case measure should her negotiations between Catherine of Oligarch and Ivo of Sirion fail. Realistically, there was no way Xavax could keep fighting unless that war ended. I was actually thinking of heading to Oligarch for the express purpose of being closer to reign fire and vengeance on Perdan. but Kinsey convinced her that Sirion was the better option for her people. As of now, Sirion has absorbed over half of GX's nobles, with the rest en route.

I was torn between letting Selenia die in Xavax or to run and live to fight another day. It actually took me weeks to decide. But I've ultimately decided to view the latter option as a new sort of challenge: can the Xavax stay together and maintain their iconic identity while in exile? Stay tuned to find out.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497: August 30, 2017, 09:36:46 PM »
In all honesty it would be quite nice if the Xavax exiles were ultimately able to act as catalysts for upheaval within Sirion and the north so we can see a return to local wars rather than just north vs south.

Though as a player, I'm quite sad that my new character in Vix is unlikely to ever get to interact with the Xavaxians now as it sounds like GX was one of the funnest bunches of players out there :)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #498: August 30, 2017, 09:42:01 PM »
In all honesty it would be quite nice if the Xavax exiles were ultimately able to act as catalysts for upheaval within Sirion and the north so we can see a return to local wars rather than just north vs south.

This

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #499: August 30, 2017, 09:48:05 PM »
Also, as a tip based on my experience of being a leader of the Sartanians during their first exile in the Far East, to creating a new realm, to losing that new realm, to going into exile, to creating multiple new Sartanian realms again, my advice would be to make sure that the Xavaxians stay together as a group, continue to discuss what their path as a group should be and avoid splintering or scattering.

As a concerted group of nobles working together they'll be able to punch far above their numerical weight in terms of the influence they can wield on geopolitics.

Barrett

• Knight
  • Barrett Motto: The Fox is Cunning!
    • View Profile
« Reply #500: August 30, 2017, 09:54:50 PM »

How very kind of you! lol. To shed some light, Selenia conceptualized the Path of Ashes a few weeks before Iuz's betrayal as a just-in-case measure should her negotiations between Catherine of Oligarch and Ivo of Sirion fail. Realistically, there was no way Xavax could keep fighting unless that war ended. I was actually thinking of heading to Oligarch for the express purpose of being closer to reign fire and vengeance on Perdan. but Kinsey convinced her that Sirion was the better option for her people. As of now, Sirion has absorbed over half of GX's nobles, with the rest en route.

I was torn between letting Selenia die in Xavax or to run and live to fight another day. It actually took me weeks to decide. But I've ultimately decided to view the latter option as a new sort of challenge: can the Xavax stay together and maintain their iconic identity while in exile? Stay tuned to find out.

It will certainly be interesting to find out! Holding grudges and keeping the war alive while managing what remains of your nobles must provide a lot of opportunities to roleplay!

I wonder how Selenia views Vix Tiramora at the moment what with practically all of us calling her Lich Queen, plus a certain Executor killed one of her trusted nobles! :O

Conrad: The Duke (Perleone) Angela: The Prophet (Bara'Khur)
Wallace: The Assassin (Luria Ferrata) Martin (Aren)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #501: August 30, 2017, 09:56:46 PM »
She wants all of you dead.

Barrett

• Knight
  • Barrett Motto: The Fox is Cunning!
    • View Profile
« Reply #502: August 30, 2017, 10:06:16 PM »
She is quite welcome to try or die in the attempt!  Here's to a glorious violent war!
Conrad: The Duke (Perleone) Angela: The Prophet (Bara'Khur)
Wallace: The Assassin (Luria Ferrata) Martin (Aren)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #503: August 30, 2017, 10:19:26 PM »
Well she's already died once so at least we've got that bit out of the way.

Selenia is not an unpredictable woman. A better question might be how the Vix hope to defend against her now that she's escaped the south.

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #504: August 30, 2017, 11:29:22 PM »
Well she's already died once so at least we've got that bit out of the way.

Selenia is not an unpredictable woman. A better question might be how the Vix hope to defend against her now that she's escaped the south.

Based on my knowledge of the undead: silver or garlic.

Attano

• Noble Lord
  • Diplomacy! Violence! Pasta!
    • View Profile
« Reply #505: August 31, 2017, 12:18:27 AM »
*resists urge to make Palpatine joke*

EDIT: I just realised this isn't on the page with the senate stuff -_-
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 08:37:19 AM by Attano »
Once the Daleborn family, now the Attano family.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #506: August 31, 2017, 06:58:42 AM »
Based on my knowledge of the undead: silver or garlic.

Long ass wooden speers

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #507: August 31, 2017, 05:02:19 PM »
But why would she want all the Vix dead? They're the good guys! :D

I sincerely enjoy thinking about Vix as the good guys from The Sundering. Or at least Joran perfectly fits the picture - honourable, unforgiving, self-righteous dick.

Honestly north holds a huge advantage right now. 1/3 more nobles, potentially 1/2 more CS available on short notice. But most importantly with the inclusion of GX nobles north started to finally work cohesively! No more strategic blunders.
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #508: August 31, 2017, 05:02:33 PM »

"Press X to DOUBT!".
Sirion is conservative...  but it's not impossible to take a Judge position and, well, you know.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #509: September 01, 2017, 03:57:41 AM »
Especially with the relative cohesion we still have. Aramon has pretty much made it his life's goal to see the enemies of GX suffer though, especially Vix and Perdan.