Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 209558 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #555: October 26, 2017, 12:36:54 AM »
I believe there's code that will auto-delete rogues who have been paused for a long time, though I could be misremembering...

I hope not. it would feel really game-y to unpause her and join a random realm only to immediately pause her again...which is what would have to happen  :-X
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #556: October 26, 2017, 02:30:48 AM »
I remember that as well.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557: November 08, 2017, 08:06:52 PM »
<3 What a ceremony.
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #558: November 13, 2017, 08:41:25 PM »
It's been interesting watching what Asher and Sigrid appear to be working towards, and the 1000% understandable reactions against them. It's been weird for me to see another character running around claiming blood ties to my family, too, and leveraging that alleged connection to gain credit with the Redwings...its truly fun to watch...and also truly good for her that I have no noble characters active on EC rn.

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #559: November 13, 2017, 09:47:32 PM »
<3 Come back, damn you.
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #560: November 13, 2017, 10:53:05 PM »
Sometimes, sometimes I wonder why I even try so hard  ;D

Nature of the beast I suppose.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #561: November 13, 2017, 11:09:52 PM »
I think it would be better for me to leave Selenia in cold storage. It is supremely interesting to me watching without the weight of her influence. I really am rooting for the Xavax. As a player, there's nothing else that Selenia can do to help the Redwings right now. indeed, her return would only cause problems, as I'm sure you'll both agree.

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #562: November 14, 2017, 12:50:48 PM »
I would not agree that Selenia's return would only cause problems. Your choice so I will respect it and won't argue the point.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 01:25:30 PM by Renodin »

Gordy77

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #563: November 14, 2017, 11:49:57 PM »
I'm pretty sure that Selenia returning would be a fast plummet into destruction for whichever realm hosted her. Lesser beings are afeared of her profane magics and skill at arms.

As fun as it would be to see her carve through her opponents in a fortnight long set of duels..(can we make that happen?)

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #564: November 15, 2017, 03:38:59 AM »
...Someday, somehow, Selenia will return, only to death-duel an entire nation into severe injury.

...I can totally see this happening. Please, please happen.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #565: November 21, 2017, 04:55:05 PM »
What the Xavax need now is a needle to stitch themselves back together and thread their way toward a new path.

Selenia was a battleaxe. Big and flashy, sure, but impractical for the current situation and utterly incapable of performing the delicate work required. Can you imagine her negotiating with any of the southern powers, much less the Vix? She knew that her period of usefulness has ended, just as she knew the Imperium was doomed when Iuz betrayed her again. Better exile than cause her people harm just by her presence.

If I could change anything about how the Path of Ashes went down, I probably would have brought the Xavax to First Oligarch.

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #566: November 21, 2017, 05:22:39 PM »
What the Xavax need now is a needle to stitch themselves back together and thread their way toward a new path.

As someone with an inside track to the negotiations, I'm not so sure they've got that at the moment. I think they're still channelling a bit too much of Selenia's inflexibility.

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #567: November 21, 2017, 05:45:28 PM »

;D

It's called negotiation for a reason. Talk, discuss and all that. Don't become what you set out not to be, democrat. It's given me plenty of opportunity to write letters, which granted, I love doing.

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #568: November 21, 2017, 06:21:27 PM »
It's called negotiation for a reason. Talk, discuss and all that. Don't become what you set out not to be, democrat. It's given me plenty of opportunity to write letters, which granted, I love doing.

Just remember that you might not be the only one trying to do a deal with us ;)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #569: November 21, 2017, 06:35:06 PM »
And since I intend to follow Xavax, after my friendly conversation with the Quaestor of Highmarch, you could count on one more sword. The only Lord of Xavax in Sirion who has won something (as far as I know) is Duke Hector. And I like to think that having Serpentis in the name helped... a little.  8)
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!