Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 213011 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #600: November 25, 2017, 01:32:12 PM »
They tried to keep Xavax in Sirion giving a Duchy to Hector (Serpentis) Tandaros. He tried do impose his ideas to form Xavax in Oligarch or Krimml or even in Parm. I doubt they will do it. They know they need do split, but you know, Sirion. Baby steps, turtle in a race.

Hrafn is in love, poor boy. He will follow. A good excuse to leave Sirion despite all the others. If they decide to stay in Sirion, that's fine. I really like to receive my RP Medals.

I don't know if you felt it with Oligarch, but what I did with Trinbar and Avamar... my babies. I don't even dream to take it back, that'simpossible to use Erik's tatics nowadays and it took years of hard work and I already did everything with the Serpentis family. All the titles with different chars. I'm trying to keep in mind that I'm just roleplaying now, but man, that's hard... like to try to stop smoking.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #601: November 25, 2017, 01:37:18 PM »
Yeah I know the Xavax story.

And I know how you feel, everything Garas has done since it was clear he'd lose Oligarch was to plot to get it back. I've become weirdly attached to it as it symbolizes so much.

In the meantime I just RP quite a bit on top of that (although more with Goriad II in Obia'Syela than with Garas...but his son returned now, so time to RP the reunion).

And reforming Xavac in a southern city will not happen in Sirion. If they wanted they should've done it right away.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #602: November 27, 2017, 01:00:15 AM »
To steer this part of the discussion back on topic:

You're not telling me that Ecthelion's gold is gone already right? And are the Xavax nobles getting equal pay compared to the Sirionites?
All Xavax in Nivemus is getting equal pay ;)

Remember, Sirion isn't the only realm with Xavax in it.
Agree, all other North Alliance realms too.

They tried to keep Xavax in Sirion giving a Duchy to Hector (Serpentis) Tandaros. He tried do impose his ideas to form Xavax in Oligarch or Krimml or even in Parm. I doubt they will do it. They know they need do split, but you know, Sirion. Baby steps, turtle in a race.
It could work. New Xavax will be founded, trust me. Given Sirion and Nivemus have such plans, and they certainly suffer due to the administration stuff. The only thing I am curious is how big the land size of the new realm will be ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
« Reply #603: November 27, 2017, 05:03:20 AM »
Major point there. A useless micro-duchy wont do the Xavax any good.
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #604: November 27, 2017, 01:33:32 PM »
Build Xavax in Parm is just nonsense. It's like build a new realm in Slimbar. It's useless. The problem with Sirion and Nivemus is that you are too slow. As you indulge in useless bureaucracy, I'm sure younger, faster and more dynamic realms can offer better deals.

New Xavax will be founded, trust me.

I trust, but maybe not coming from Sirion/Nivemus.
Serpentis again!

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #605: November 27, 2017, 02:43:31 PM »
There are no younger, faster, more dynamic realms than the two democracies of EC! Libertas vincit omnia! Let fox flags and abstract heart flags flutter in the wind!

I imagine by now it's easier to count realms that don't proposition Xavax than those that do. I would laugh so hard at a plottwist of Xavax reemerging in Obsidian Islands or Perleone.
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
« Reply #606: November 28, 2017, 01:56:14 AM »
Why does that constitute a plot twist, out of curiosity?
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #607: November 28, 2017, 10:43:06 AM »
Obsidian Islands are just terrible. The ice should have covered and sunk these islands.
Serpentis again!

MTYL

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #608: November 28, 2017, 03:45:15 PM »
When you have a story of a guy in a hardware store by all appearances attempting to purchase some tools end up with him buying a popsicle... Would that constitute a plottwist?
_____

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #609: November 28, 2017, 10:33:23 PM »
It would be a plot twist bc when Nivemus offered to help the Redwings resettle in the Obsidian Isles, Selenia turned them down flat, effectively stating that she (and by extension Greater Xavax) would rather die.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

McTang

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #610: November 29, 2017, 12:45:37 AM »
Obsidian Islands seem like they could be awesome if they were just a little bit bigger (with more nobles). Having them periodically appear on their boats as the savage Norse style raiders from the islands would be incredible. Even if they were just big enough to tip the balance of a few battles. Sadly I feel like the current state of OI is a prequel to the rest of BM if we don't keep more nobility coming in to maintain some density.

MTYL

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #611: November 29, 2017, 01:59:53 AM »
Obsidian Islands seem like they could be awesome if they were just a little bit bigger (with more nobles). Having them periodically appear on their boats as the savage Norse style raiders from the islands would be incredible. Even if they were just big enough to tip the balance of a few battles. Sadly I feel like the current state of OI is a prequel to the rest of BM if we don't keep more nobility coming in to maintain some density.

Hear, hear! Tell your friends people. Tell your friends and their mothers - Battlemaster is in it's renaissance. Even Dwi is getting lively-ish.
_____

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #612: November 29, 2017, 03:17:50 AM »
It would be a plot twist bc when Nivemus offered to help the Redwings resettle in the Obsidian Isles, Selenia turned them down flat, effectively stating that she (and by extension Greater Xavax) would rather die.
Funnily I was said by someone on other thread to be "old player", "must exterminate Nivemus" and so on.

Not every players will hear every plans of my character, that much for sure.

If you in OI long enough and if OI Ruler shared anything to their realm, then you would know. Unfortunately I dont think you in OI, your character quite cunning to blast my character with your spells.

Funnily but I repeat what I stated again in other thread.

Duke Malius of duchy of Kalmar, where OI previous capital was, he joined Nivemus due to his hope for OI to play a major role in this East Island diplomacy and politics. I would have my character Brock's realm Nivemus consume OI, but its latest Emperor Shady does not want to join with Nivemus. He prefers the Volcanoes, I cannot blame him on that. How Brock single handedly convinced Duke Malius and how the latest efforts from OI Emperor to convince Duke Malius to return the duchy to OI proved to be futile? I am not going to brag, but OI players appear not on this forum and nobody know except a few long standing nobles in Nivemus/OI ;)

Then the next plan of Brock would have see Selenia's Xavax gain OI lands along with 2 duchies from Nivemus. I have to admit Nivemus success is overwhelming its development at same time. No thanks to Brock predecessor Kronagos Lady Catherine who won Duchy of Kazakh from OI through War, while current Kronogos Brock won the Duchy of Kalmar through Diplomacy. If each Nivemus Ruler win a duchy each, then this must be our precedent for future Ruler. in order to bring that Xavax plan to fruition, Brock not only have to convince his realm Dukes(Dukes are really powerful nowadays) of his plans. Of course Garas hears the short stick of it, Brock did not intend to share everything with someone who has been proven to insult Brock in battles with SA down south recently. So Garas is free to presume what he will. This plan would have seen OI return to play a major role as well if they wish to combine with Nivemus 2 duchies. But OI wish to play good with Perdan, who is now reduced. Oh well, plans never go accordingly, do they? :(
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #613: November 29, 2017, 08:03:51 AM »
Obsidian Islands have 4 Nobles, they regions are dirt poor and they are vastly isolated. It is a bad location for a realm. That is just plain and simple, sadly.

If it was a good location it would have spawned a great, vibrant Realm but it hasn't. It cannot support armies and it matters little in terms of geopolitics.

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #614: November 29, 2017, 08:04:39 AM »
Tom made a horrible mistake by adding those islands.... always isolated from the rest.