Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 209852 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #615: November 29, 2017, 08:48:29 AM »
Then the next plan of Brock would have see Selenia's Xavax gain OI lands along with 2 duchies from Nivemus. I have to admit Nivemus success is overwhelming its development at same time. No thanks to Brock predecessor Kronagos Lady Catherine who won Duchy of Kazakh from OI through War, while current Kronogos Brock won the Duchy of Kalmar through Diplomacy. If each Nivemus Ruler win a duchy each, then this must be our precedent for future Ruler. in order to bring that Xavax plan to fruition, Brock not only have to convince his realm Dukes(Dukes are really powerful nowadays) of his plans. Of course Garas hears the short stick of it, Brock did not intend to share everything with someone who has been proven to insult Brock in battles with SA down south recently. So Garas is free to presume what he will. This plan would have seen OI return to play a major role as well if they wish to combine with Nivemus 2 duchies. But OI wish to play good with Perdan, who is now reduced. Oh well, plans never go accordingly, do they? :(

Gaining duchies is all good and well, but was has it truly added to the island, or to Nivemus? Last time I heard people, and I think even you, complain that you had too few nobles and that Nivemus was a silent realm and somewhat boring. Even the Xavax who joined your realm said so. For me gaining region is the least important job of a ruler, but that's maybe also why my realm is dead and yours is not... ???

And my point was not that you have no plans, my point was that it takes so long that I stopped counting on Nivemus and Sirion for anything on this island. You were saying that it was time for Brock to step down and to create a new realm from Nivemus well over a year, maybe even 2 years ago already. I don't have time to delve into this forum, but you might have even stated such here and otherwise you most certainly did so ingame. Yet here we are, and still there are only plans which don't even seem close to executing, so you tell me if my scepticism is warranted or not.

The Xavax in the meantime are still waiting, while everyone is offering them a new realm, they're left with nothing so far.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #616: November 29, 2017, 08:53:16 AM »
Gaining duchies is all good and well, but was has it truly added to the island, or to Nivemus? Last time I heard people, and I think even you, complain that you had too few nobles and that Nivemus was a silent realm and somewhat boring. Even the Xavax who joined your realm said so. For me gaining region is the least important job of a ruler, but that's maybe also why my realm is dead and yours is not... ???

And my point was not that you have no plans, my point was that it takes so long that I stopped counting on Nivemus and Sirion for anything on this island. You were saying that it was time for Brock to step down and to create a new realm from Nivemus well over a year, maybe even 2 years ago already. I don't have time to delve into this forum, but you might have even stated such here and otherwise you most certainly did so ingame. Yet here we are, and still there are only plans which don't even seem close to executing, so you tell me if my scepticism is warranted or not.

The Xavax in the meantime are still waiting, while everyone is offering them a new realm, they're left with nothing so far.
Then let that new realm creation be a surprise to you and anyone who doubt it. /The end
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #617: November 29, 2017, 08:55:59 AM »
Then let that new realm creation be a surprise to you and anyone who doubt it. /The end

Let's do that  ;)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #618: November 29, 2017, 10:49:47 AM »
Xavax has really great offers from the north: OI or Parm/Slimbar. Two new realms that would be barred by Nivemus/Sirion and that would be useless, only puppets to diminish their more powerful realms and to help to balance their taxes (nobles density). The north never ceases to amaze me.

The worst part is that this would happen with or without Xavax, with Sirion and Nivemus deciding for themselves what to do to create new realms with their own nobles. "Do you want new realms? Eat dirty in Slimbar/Khalmar while we improve our already great realms. Do you know what? You can take OI and be pirates! That's great, right.... right, guys?"

I really hope they receive best offers from Vix/Highmarch. I just joined the General Staff. In Sirion, if you do not belong to this group, the Senate and the Circle of Fate, you will never receive any information about anything. Not even scout reports.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #619: November 29, 2017, 11:36:19 AM »
There's a very strong sentiment among the Xavax that prevents them from taking meaningful action. part of that comes, imo, from clever politics and manipulation originating with the Sirionite Leadership.

The Obsidian islands or a Realm hugging the northern coastline are both death-knells. What will you do if you have a Realm in either location? Neither can support a medium sized realm, travel time will be murderous and you'd literally be under the boot and heel of other Realms.

Hell, people know I've tried to make things happen.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #620: November 29, 2017, 11:40:21 AM »
Hector almost get a Judgeship last month in Sirion. Get it and you, at least,  can do some havoc before leave with your people and join the south.

I would do it right away!
Serpentis again!

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #621: November 29, 2017, 11:44:53 AM »
What kind of havoc are you talking about, banishing dukes or some such?

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #622: November 29, 2017, 12:23:32 PM »
Something like this. Or you can just consolidate the position for a while and use more subtle tactics.
Serpentis again!

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
« Reply #623: November 29, 2017, 09:35:22 PM »
Yep. OI has always been a roughshod add-on that doesn't amount to much. Never will, really. Especially with the naval travel costs. Or is that just Dwilight so far? Sailing around D'hara is a friggin nightmare.
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #624: December 06, 2017, 06:57:58 AM »
Not only did Hector just become Judge of Sirion, but Aramon became banker, along with Lionel who has been serving as marshal of it's army. Xavax has some heavyweight power up in Sirion now.

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #625: December 06, 2017, 07:07:38 AM »
Let the takeover commence!

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #626: December 06, 2017, 08:54:38 AM »
Will you change Sirion name to Xavax after rebellion? Btw, is that even possible? Name change after rebellion.
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #627: December 06, 2017, 09:48:04 AM »
Will you change Sirion name to Xavax after rebellion? Btw, is that even possible? Name change after rebellion.

Should be able to. You get to change everything I believe. Name, government etc.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #628: December 06, 2017, 09:57:21 AM »
Nope not the name, everything else yup. You can chamge the full name though and call it like "Xavax' Sirion" prob xD

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #629: December 06, 2017, 11:24:38 AM »
Ah I see. That kinda blows.