Author Topic: Really Eponlynn?  (Read 38516 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Really Eponlynn?
« Topic Start: July 01, 2016, 02:51:41 AM »
Really? The situation would have been very good to have a go at trying to gain revenge on Perdan, but instead you choose the easy path of helping Sirion...
Most of us want a "suicidal thought" Eponllyn to keep war Perdan till end of time? ???

Eponllyn is rethinking their "suicidal" thoughts of keep warring Perdan when they could not even touch Perdan, okay what should I say here? Touch Perdan's hair? Even when Eponllyn had Nivemus, they both are no match for Perdan army, nevermind Vix. Why you want pick on someone bigger size/stronger than you when you can pick on someone of almost similar size as you? ::)

Well, considering Perdan's destroyed Eponllyn in several wars, is a complete powerhouse right on their border, and Eponllyn is a bit player now, I doubt they feel too suicidal. And considering that Garas/Oligarch left Eponllyn out to dry with Perdan out of greed for Krimml, when Sirion was cooperative with uniting with Oligarch/Eponllyn/Nivemus against Perdan. I'm not surprised if Eponllyn has decided returning the favor to Oligarch is a better target than being raped by Perdan all over again.
What Vita says practically sum it all up ;)

Chamberlain, Brock already helped Catherine explained to her as much as he could.

When did realms have to have a legit excuse to war one another?

All you have to state is "Me want more land, You give me more land or else..." War commences for land grab.

I don't understand, I mean we use to war sometimes just to war and see who had better strategies or more active players. Battlegroups were much more competitive than they are now.
Yes, I hope it was easy to mention why war. Better strategies it is then. Sometimes the stories vary, depend on which sides you from.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)