Author Topic: Really Eponlynn?  (Read 38528 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Really Eponlynn?
« Topic Start: July 01, 2016, 03:13:48 AM »
The issue is that Oligarch was holding its own, and Eponllyn has more reason to hate Sirion (who abandoned them to the Perdanese, which is odd since Perdan is Sirion's sole remaining mortal enemy) than Oligarch. Not to mention Perdan is busy fighting Xavax. Had Eponllyn joined that war instead, it would have become more balanced.
Yay, balanced war... Without giving too much things away, I will be brief. If you notice Eponllyn Recruitment Centers and its current realm land size, do you think they can even break Perdan militia on its own? War also depend on resources. That again bring me back to my early question: Do we wish for "suicidal" Eponllyn to war Perdan?

Also your question above can only be answered by someone from Eponllyn, for only they know what they think. You think they hate Sirion, but it could be the other way round. Now enough giveaways already, let get on with the war.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)