Author Topic: Really Eponlynn?  (Read 38560 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Really Eponlynn?
« Reply #90: July 08, 2016, 01:14:08 PM »
I can confirm that Catherine was the first to propose mercy on Perdan, supported heavily then by Garas in Sirion and Ecthelion as well (both because I wasn't a fan of realm destruction and because it would speed up the process of getting Oligarch :p).

As to my remarks, yes they were about the situation before the Perdan City thing and even before the looting. Actually in the beginning Oligarch never demanded Krimml for that, only to keep Greatbridge and Commonyr (and maybe Braga) and Oligarch City and to have Sirion recognize those claims. Oligarch only demanded Krimml during the time that Sirion was getting its ass kicked and they were looking for an opportunity to resettle. But yes, Oligarch did somewhat overstretch it's grasp there (or better said, I did) but the majority of the process, which was for months, we were not making such harsh demands at all and were trying to help Eponllyn, being refused constantly by Sirion. It was only at the end that this was done pretty much.

And Chamberlain, you're not making such decisions without me right? :p Catherine leaving (prob with Goran) would just end up in a completely messed up Garas xD

But yeah, should Oligarch fall I'm not really sure if I'll continue and if so, how tbh.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela