Author Topic: Really Eponlynn?  (Read 38551 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Really Eponlynn?
« Reply #90: July 08, 2016, 02:28:57 PM »
i dont see any perdan players getting this worked up, even though other players, including ones that have no current or recent problem with perdan
And when Atanamir was harassing Deytheir and Dobromir, it was not Atanamir getting worked up either.

Let those play who enjoy... most vocal Atamara sinkers were those who didnt play there.
And how many vocal Atamara sinkers no longer played there because of Atamaran attitudes, and how many left the game *before* Atamara was sunk? A game cannot be sustainable if a hegemony prevents any interaction beyond them crushing you ad nauseum until another player is too frustrated to play further.

I just see so much bickering about history and who did what wrong on these forums that I was thinking about the suggestion I made.
This is inevitable, to some degree.

I agree with Jaune that those that do not enjoy playing, could join another continent. And I'm rather sure they will, too.
Part of the problem I think is the attitude that 'if you do not like it our way, then you do not get to play on our island at all', somewhat reminiscent of older CE attitudes that brought Atamara to what it is. Who do you play with if you're continually pushing others off the island?