Author Topic: Really Eponlynn?  (Read 38571 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Really Eponlynn?
« Reply #90: July 08, 2016, 04:03:15 PM »
Please do not twist things OOCly. You could have held it. You chose not to. That's IC politics, but lets leave it IC. Garas refused to sign peace, not Sirion. Sirion accepted, Garas demanded Krimml for ceasefire. You essentially chose to give up Perdan City in exchange for Krimml, but now you have neither.
Eppy had problems yes, but there was still opportunity.
Xavax, but I paused all my characters some weeks ago.

I'm twisting nothing OOC, there was no way to hold Perdan City with Perdan and Vix coming our way. The negotiations with Sirion would have gone nowhere, especially not in any near timeframe, as it is Sirion. Also Sirion demanded the return of several regions and the demanding of Krimml came after it had already been surrounded (see Chamberlain's story on this one). Perdan and Vix would have slaughtered us, that's simple and don't forget that we once had an agreement with Sirion which they broke once they switched from Ecthelion to Ivo. So there is little trust left between either parties.

And there is still opportunity for Eponllyn as I believe they've been promised Oligarch City.

And I noticed Seoras being gone, but seems you paused them all, too bad. Although I must admit that I'm leaning towards pausing more of my chars as well. Feel kinda guilty for leaving Luria Borreal with even less nobles though.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela