Author Topic: Does the price of Adventure Gear and Combat Gear ever decrease?  (Read 1566 times)

T0mislav

When some adventurer is buying Adventure Gear and Combat Gear in some region, their price in the region increases for all adventurers.
Does the price ever decrease?

Before update that grants to all players to have adventurer character on each continent was implemented I could find regions to upgrade Adventure Gear and Combat Gear at price of 2-3 gold... I could even find regions where upgrades could be done at price under 2 gold.
Now it is hard to find region where upgrades can be done under 5-6 gold and often they are 7-8+ gold.

Does this mean that for my future adventurer that I will create in e.g. half of year from now price for initial upgrades will unavoidably be 10-11-12+ gold?
Or there is a way to decrease the price?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 08:12:32 PM by T0mislav »

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
It does not increase for all adventurers in the region, only for the adventurer who bought the equipment. The more equipment you have, the more expensive buying more equipment gets. The location modifier is not indefinitely increasing. So a new adventurer will not have much equipment and will be able to buy equipment under 2 gold at the beginning, with the cost increasing as they purchase more equipment.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
i was all MIND BLOWN for a sec
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.