Author Topic: Spearhold  (Read 19025 times)

Keuerleber Family

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Spearhold
« Reply #30: July 15, 2016, 05:54:12 PM »
I find his characters all annoying. End of story.

Strangely enough, I actually enjoy having him around. I find him to be rather humorous and he brings an element of excitement to the game since you never really know the kind of crap he's going to pull when you log in. I used to live in a poor neighborhood, everyone was really nice and they were great people, but there was this one family a couple houses down from me that the Hemmings family reminds me of. Everyone hated them, they were constantly starting fights and their kids were always stealing from the other kids and getting into trouble. Stegman reminds me of their youngest kid, this red headed boy named Gary that looked like Howdy Doody. The kid would call his mom awful names in public and she didn't seem to care, but that's what I expect out of an alcoholic/drug addict mother. Anyways, that's how I imagine the Hemmings family, they bring me the same laughter that this family I grew up next to did. I figure if the player of Hemmings family can make me reach back 20 years to a memory of mine and amuse me, he's doing something right.