Author Topic: Spearhold  (Read 18924 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Spearhold
« Reply #45: July 16, 2016, 09:06:45 PM »
Eh... they're just annoying to me. Every Hemmings I've encountered was an arrogant, potty-mouthed firebrand. And when you go against them, suddenly you suck at BM because you won't let people have fun. It doesn't help that he insists on using these godawful character names that nobody can type out, let alone pronounce.

Give me a Mayhem any day. Sure, they're just as arrogant and annoying as a Hemmings, but at least that one doesn't feel the need to complain OOC all the time.

Same here.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: July 16, 2016, 11:10:12 PM »
Same here.

I don't think I ever had a Hemmings in my realm. Worked with/against the Mayhems often enough though.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Keuerleber Family

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: July 17, 2016, 05:09:15 PM »
It seems Stegman has been executed, I'm sure many will rejoice. Josep was sad he couldn't do it himself seeing that Stegman tried to kill him many times.

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: July 17, 2016, 07:22:29 PM »
Yep, my character Aramon had him drawn and quartered after a torture session (the roleplay of which can be found on the RP board), his first actual flexing of his new power as Judge in Xavax. It's the sort of thing that sets a tone, executing such a well known character. I got messages from all over giving Aramon virtual back pats for ridding the gameworld of Stegman. Of course that means the Hemmings family has a spot open for a new character. Be interesting to see where he pops up again.

Personally, having shared realms with both families, I find the Mayhem family more enjoyable to interact with than the Hemmings.