Author Topic: First Oligarch, ending or not?  (Read 56608 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: First Oligarch, ending or not?
« Reply #105: October 02, 2016, 02:08:50 PM »
I've never heard of that. In fact a good many of the new players have probably never heard of it either. Don't confuse personal experience with actual fact. There's no good reason to keep strategies for yourself in what's supposed to be a friendly game.

Well after Sandalak used it I've seen it been used by many Generals all accross the islands. There are two things in this simply put: "Firstly, I've always helped and answered people's questions about strategy, but I haven't gone as far as writing a book on strategy and I think the same goes for several others including Zakky. Hell Zakky told Sirion how to defeat Oligarch even when he had a char in Oligarch, because they asked. I don't see how you can then come up with the above? Secondly, as a General you can see what is happening and adapt and you even have the luxury of seeing battles on multiple different islands in most cases. If you do not spend a minute as General to read those battle reports, why should others tell you step by step what to do?"
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela