Author Topic: First Oligarch, ending or not?  (Read 56488 times)

Zakilevo

Re: First Oligarch, ending or not?
« Reply #45: July 27, 2016, 08:36:58 PM »
Right~ Eppy nobles~ Right! Damn Sirionite PMs....

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: July 27, 2016, 10:43:59 PM »
Hell, hadn't even considered they were Eppy nobles by origin. Lol, looking more and more forward to being healed again now. So much taunting to do, so much chaos to spread and so much to write :)
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: July 28, 2016, 02:46:30 AM »
I could not resist it :) Have to RP still that I brought one of your banners as a present to Catherine.

Curious what you'll do with your unit then. Untill then we'll crush your allies and countrymen first. Funny though that you showed me yesterday what your strategy for the siege will be, but it will fail also I'm afraid. Oligarch's militia has been very carefully crafted just to counter the archer opening siege.

*Edit, okay this is lame. One of Garas' most glorious battles to come and they seriously wound him with magic... :(

Ps, in case people believe this will change much, sorry but the settings were without marshal settings anyway so I expect a slaugther nonetheless.
Yeah Garas is so "good" to Brock. Now when Brock fully healed, and him losing a Ring, as I tell Zakky here, I probably have to consider Roleplay he lost his finger :o

Nice magic, I saw who done it ::)

Looks like we won't be going anywhere for awhile. Sirion and her allies got crushed just now. Their settings were pretty bad though.
No comment since Brock eyes have not opened well to see the battle report. But I saw they lost the battle :(

It looks like Sirion's Prime Ministers killed two Eponlli nobility fighting for Oligarch.
Yes, sad :'(

Right~ Eppy nobles~ Right! Damn Sirionite PMs....
At least they are not killed by Eppy themselves, that would be too coincidence if it happens :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: July 28, 2016, 08:03:29 AM »
Yeah Garas is so "good" to Brock. Now when Brock fully healed, and him losing a Ring, as I tell Zakky here, I probably have to consider Roleplay he lost his finger :o

Yup, and while Brock is so good to Garas, uhum :) And yeah I have to figure out how to RP my wounds as well. Maybe some burned scar on his face or something (not sure if you saw my RP on the magic wounding?)

Nice magic, I saw who done it ::)

I so want to know who did this, but I don't want to know, cause it'll ruin the RP and the IC experience, but I want to know, but don't!

No comment since Brock eyes have not opened well to see the battle report. But I saw they lost the battle :(

Of course they did. With all due respect, but this was perhaps the worst executed siege I've seen in my life.

Yes, sad :'(
At least they are not killed by Eppy themselves, that would be too coincidence if it happens :P

Well the fact that Ivo and Ecthelion did it fits perfectly with their RP of threathening all nobles in Oligarch with death, but 2 hero deaths...pff that's not so good for us tbh.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: July 28, 2016, 03:16:31 PM »
Of course they did. With all due respect, but this was perhaps the worst executed siege I've seen in my life.

Don't include me, I was just ramming my unit somewhere because I couldn't afford to pay them. I guess they thought my attack plan was a good idea?

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: July 28, 2016, 06:30:51 PM »
Don't include me, I was just ramming my unit somewhere because I couldn't afford to pay them. I guess they thought my attack plan was a good idea?

They must have recognized your genious I guess, cause they did pretty much the same.

Too bad your char fled so quickly though, I wanted my Keeper of Keys to 'friendly' ask you why you left us :p

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #51: August 11, 2016, 03:05:35 AM »
Hey.... did you hear the word!?

I'm back... until flies away with more beer.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Zakilevo

« Reply #52: August 11, 2016, 03:26:43 AM »
Hey.... did you hear the word!?

I'm back... until flies away with more beer.

I know Juan is back. Is that why you came back? Good to have you back though.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: August 11, 2016, 03:49:43 AM »
Yup, and while Brock is so good to Garas, uhum :) And yeah I have to figure out how to RP my wounds as well. Maybe some burned scar on his face or something (not sure if you saw my RP on the magic wounding?)
Yeah, I saw your RP, nicely done OOC. Not that Brock agree with Garas anyway IC on that magic coming from his banner part.

The new leaders need start learning somewhere. Give them time? :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #54: August 11, 2016, 05:04:42 AM »
I already sent him "Uruguaio viado".

I'm just missing a little of BM and some of you, pussies.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: August 12, 2016, 12:44:31 PM »
As always people manage to disappoint me even further and I wasn't certain this was possible at this point in BM...Caligus will soon be joining the fray against Oligarch, the big heros that they are!

I can make you one promise though, if 5 nations start gang up to destroy Oligarch, Garas will stop at nothing to destroy each and every single one of them, no matter how much people beg for a peace treaty and think it's unfair. Either that or I'll just stop playing, but this is pathetic.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #56: August 12, 2016, 08:13:12 PM »

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: August 12, 2016, 08:14:41 PM »
As always people manage to disappoint me even further and I wasn't certain this was possible at this point in BM...Caligus will soon be joining the fray against Oligarch, the big heros that they are!

I can make you one promise though, if 5 nations start gang up to destroy Oligarch, Garas will stop at nothing to destroy each and every single one of them, no matter how much people beg for a peace treaty and think it's unfair. Either that or I'll just stop playing, but this is pathetic.

Elves are pussies.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: August 13, 2016, 12:27:04 AM »
Elves are pussies.

Sirion has become weak, and honestly I can't be much surprised about Caligus joining...I mean, it's Caligus...since when have they ever fought a proper war?

Zakilevo

« Reply #59: August 13, 2016, 01:21:45 AM »
Talking to other nobles behind Garas' back... priceless. So fun :D