Author Topic: Perdan and the Realms It Interacts With  (Read 42531 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan and the Realms It Interacts With
« Topic Start: July 11, 2016, 10:13:49 AM »
of course i would contend that perdan's role is indeed the most stereotypical of heroic white knight roles (see title), gallivanting around defending the weak against the oppressions of the unjust
Except where Perdan has raped, slaughtered, and starved the actual stereotypical, heroic Eponlli white knights, stolen their capital twice etc. Hell, Perdan even *tortured* the stereotypical, heroic Eponlli white knight King Garin. With glee, as I recall, and promises to do it again. Eponllyn has not raped, slaughtered, or starved peasants in its entire history. Any troopleader that did was punished with excessive fines and threats of banishment should it continue.

I always find the grasp of geography on EC a little disconcerting... the Southern Alliance was led by Perdan which was on the North coast of EC.
We in Eponlli objected to Perdanese called Southern. They are Central, along with Caligus. It *was* rather confusing to move north, as southerners, and invade Perdan from the north, as southerners. And then to live north of Perdan, as Southerners.

...perhaps the mis-named alliances are part of Perdans psychology of war to throw off their enemies.
This would fit Perdan I think.

So, I've got fond memories of Perdan, so I thought I'd just enjoy reading this, but is there a way I can see this? I'm really curious now.
Icon:
Full Banner:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 10:15:38 AM by Vita »