Author Topic: Perdan and the Realms It Interacts With  (Read 42288 times)

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan and the Realms It Interacts With
« Reply #45: July 14, 2016, 04:16:45 PM »
Perdan and Vix controll the center and with Vix/Caligus that becomes an potential huge problem. Now these two realms consolidate their relations in the south/west by weakening the only one who could harm them and bettering relations with the rest. Slowly but surely you get a position where they may well be nobody to fight them, untill one of the 3 actively fights one of the other 3 central realms.

As I said, that is where at least part of my fear on this matter comes from as it's starting to look more and more like Atamara. I'm not saying it's exactly the same, I'm just saying the situation is slowly evolving to a point where that may well become near enough the case.
I don't understand how you're reaching those conclusions.
Atamara had three superpowers who could not be challenged by the rest of the continent.
EC has two allied realms in the center who can be challenged by a comparable alliance of two or more realms in any configuration.
I mean, do you seriously compare Perdan and Vix to CE and Tara? Seriously?
Of course you're not. And small realms policy ensures that comparison never becomes relevant.
They are not unbeatable.
And that's the point of small realms policy. To remain beatable. If CE took precautions to stay beatable there would be no trouble on Atamara.
No, it does not, it just claims it does.
a) Perdan refuses to grow beyond two cities.
b) Perdan does not ally with realms who do not uphold the small realms principles.

Now you provide your arguments. You seem to lack any.
Repeating it doesn't make it true. 'oh, you just dont like us because we are successful' is the laziest copout.
The most obvious reason is usually the most correct. Sorry, but all your rants boil down to decrying Perdan for being successful more often than you'd like and at your expense apparently.