Author Topic: Perdan and the Realms It Interacts With  (Read 41867 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan and the Realms It Interacts With
« Reply #45: July 14, 2016, 06:43:15 PM »
It's rather telling that the only thing a discussion with a Perdanite player comes down to are winners/losers, and everything else must be reduced to this simple concept.

I'd like to give them a bit more credit than that (I know you think I'm too much of a nice trusty guy in that one still) and will assume they simply misread, or not well enough read my explanation. So i will put it a bit more clear, or at least state it differently.

For the way I see it currently you have Perdan/Vix/Caligus who rule the center and with Perdan/Vix' policies in the south there will be nobody left there who will A) war Perdan/Vix or B) is able to war you guys (Xavax). The north is currently not strong enough to face Perdan/Vix/Caligus. In fact without Oligarch, they're not even strong enough combined to fight Perdan/Vix.

I'm not trying to be aggressive on this part at all, I'm trying to rationally explain why I as a player have some fears for EC going the wrong way, as you asked why there are some 'anti Perdan' feelings here. I cannot speak for the others, but this is at least something that concerns me among other things. The other thing is the situation in the north, which is rather toxic as well, which combines simply leads to 2 or 3 power blocks, untill one of the blocks beats the other enough times and becomes dominant.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela