Author Topic: Perdan and the Realms It Interacts With  (Read 42208 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan and the Realms It Interacts With
« Reply #45: July 22, 2016, 03:01:05 AM »
Vix a Follower? Ya I do not have a problem with it if you feel that way. I believe, in succesful alliance blocks, there is always one who is the alpha leader and the other one follows. Maybe not always this strong but well..

Seeing how Perdan has almost double our noble count and double our combat strength, I think it's even wise  to hear them out what they would like to do. But rest assured, we communicate on a daily basis and it's not a one way street.
Speaking as someone from the other side interacting with Vix, yes I consider Vix as Follower :P
Speaking as someone from the other side interacting with Perdan, sorry Perdan not communicate with Nivemus on daily basis :-X

And now let's put a more thorough analysis on that level on EC.

Perdan and Vix controll the center and with Vix/Caligus that becomes an potential huge problem. Now these two realms consolidate their relations in the south/west by weakening the only one who could harm them and bettering relations with the rest. Slowly but surely you get a position where they may well be nobody to fight them, untill one of the 3 actively fights one of the other 3 central realms.

As I said, that is where at least part of my fear on this matter comes from as it's starting to look more and more like Atamara. I'm not saying it's exactly the same, I'm just saying the situation is slowly evolving to a point where that may well become near enough the case.
In my humble opinion, Sirion used to have the best military back in it heydays, a big realm grows until it stops(either due to its sheer size limited by game code) or it challenged by other. But that for its own realm size, how about its allies? While I do not have much experience in Atamara, speaking of EC, yes Vix/Caligus alliance while Vix/Perdan alliance while Caligus/Sirion alliance pretty much can stop things from evolving. Oh, okay, I being a little biased, Sirion/Eponllyn/Nivemus alliance too but their military could not come out to anything near the other alliances I speak of earlier. Caligus appears to have the best of two worlds, with alliance with Vix and Sirion.

I don't understand how you're reaching those conclusions.
Atamara had three superpowers who could not be challenged by the rest of the continent.
On a much neutral note, I think EC also has three superpowers: Sirion, Caligus and Perdan. But they can be challenged by the rest of the continent if provided good alliances. There is a difference between EC and Atamara at the very least. Not to mention Xavax, the new superpower in the south who able to withstand many south realms attacks combined.

So you're saying that there is even a remote chance that Vix and Caligus will get to war?
Why not? Happened before, will probably happen again. I mean, what makes you think it is impossible?
The problem is I see something else, something what Gabanus see as well. Vix and Caligus will not get to war. Speaking strictly from my interactions of course. It happened before yes that both Vix and Caligus dropped the Ally status but from my interactions I know, Ally status is here to stay. See above my reply earlier in this same post.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)