Author Topic: Wolves of War: House Dodger  (Read 5278 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Wolves of War: House Dodger
« Topic Start: June 29, 2017, 03:13:30 AM »
(Enter Kilhorn and one of my favorites, Captain Heimar. There are VERY SADLY  :( two of my favorite writings ever missing at the front of this tale plus another that was fun. Brief recap:

Kilhorn is so weird its impossible to write from his perspective, which I invite you to interpret as you will. The stories are told from common as muck, jaded soldier Heimar's perspective. Heimar was captain of Jonn's last two units and Kilhorn's only unit on Dwilight. Yes, three straight Captain Heimars.

The first story was a character intro in which Heimar tells his yellow eyed, sharpened teethed, bark-skinned new Lord about a scout report or something and Kilhorn just sits in the sun ignoring him. It lasts about two paragraphs and ends with "Sir Kilhorn lay in the midday sun, his strange skin glistening as if covered in oil," or something like that. I wrote that, died laughing and hit send, it was complete.

The second story introduces the fact that they are drug runners and pirates and due to a really long sailing bug takes place on a ship headed for Fissoa's Isle of Madina illegally to conduct raids during peace talks that is caught in a doldrums. All Heimar and a growing cast of cronies want to do is die high. All I can hope is it turns up one day in some random file.

Third story they got all riled up about potentially being punished as pirates and got ran off the Island by Baal Zephon Beldragos, the "green priest" and his militia. With barely twenty gold to show for all their trouble. They could take consolation in the fact they wouldn't need to worry about piracy charges... Kilhorn had a trump card to deliver to a man in Shinnen, and while nothing went as they would plan, it would all come out right in the end...)
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.