Author Topic: What's wrong with this game.  (Read 11765 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: What's wrong with this game.
« Topic Start: July 20, 2016, 09:36:53 AM »
dude youre very obviously speaking about what you were doing because you keep bringing it up as your sole example.

on the other hand i am not just ragging on you for one thing you did, but trying to draw your attention to the flaws in the "irrational" playstyle you are advocating.

to get anything major to happen in this game takes a long time because you will need the support of a lot of players to make it happen.

there's basically only three ways to do that: take rulership or de facto rulership of a large and powerful realm AND have major support and respect from its nobles so they dont abandon you or kick you out, or develop a reputation so good that people will believe your ideas can work no matter how ridiculous they would seem from anyone else, or months of ooc plotting with likeminded players (who are also going to have to respect your word).

youll notice that hijacking tiny and less active realms and throwing them into impossible situations is not on the list. that makes people trust you less, making it harder for future plans to succeed.

i do not view any of the various ig religions as being a useful tool for change at all anymore. most players dont care that much about them in the first place, and they are all either too small to make a difference or part of the status quo themselves.

dude, I have this feeling that you're not bothering to read my posts, because I was talking about stuff that happened before I was even ruler. but yeah, keep trying to spin it like I have this vendetta, because that seems to be the only way you know how to reply to anything I say.