Author Topic: What's wrong with this game.  (Read 11716 times)

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: What's wrong with this game.
« Reply #30: July 22, 2016, 08:18:27 AM »
His son in Xavax, Godric, is similarly religious but in more conventional ways befitting the culture. He has his own baggage and things but the outcome (duel me you cowards, with the internal monologue being Tor give me strength to kill my foes and honour your name) appears largely the same. And before Taselak fell Wulfric was similar to Godric because they're twins (!!!).

In contrast, Aramon's family is based in Hilly Holes, a region that has been part of Outer Tilog for centuries by this point. Despite coming from a family that's essentially Daimon worshiping, torture happy, savage cannibals, Aramon tries his best to be the exemplar of "white knight": upright, loyal, and moral; an attitude belying his physical appearance of a savage looking tattoo covered giant with filed teeth. His family is also the reason he tends to call on the Abyss when swearing and has issues with religion (he'd probably love the Daishi religion, too bad Nothoi ended up with the sociopathic anatomist Drawulf instead :P).