Author Topic: The Holy Dominorum of Truth  (Read 5417 times)

Vasik

• Peasant
    • View Profile
The Holy Dominorum of Truth
« Topic Start: July 28, 2016, 07:29:12 AM »
Figured I'd start one. I'm not very good at keeping up with the forum but I know a lot of y'all enjoy it.

I see many great things to come from this new Holy order. Mortal men shall bow before the Truth or drown in their lies!!

Keuerleber Family

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The Holy Dominorum of Truth
« Reply #1: July 29, 2016, 08:25:28 AM »
They may not think it be like it is but it do.

Gordy77

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: October 13, 2016, 09:25:22 PM »
Phooey.. my adventurer got arrested off the back of a roleplay that only just got started, nowhere near where it was taking place.

Gordy77

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 13, 2016, 09:31:37 PM »
Don't dissent your realm then go to bed, that's the takeaway message.

Keuerleber Family

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: October 14, 2016, 02:51:05 AM »
Phooey.. my adventurer got arrested off the back of a roleplay that only just got started, nowhere near where it was taking place.

Sabre?

Gordy77

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: October 14, 2016, 05:14:39 AM »
Yup. Shoulda run my mouth off when I had a few more hours to get away!! Didn't even cross my mind to check, I have such limited opportunity to sit and type RP on a real keyboard, I just went for it. Three hours later, prison.

If there's any portal chatter after the event, I didn't get to read it- I'm sure there is some- I'd left the faith by then.

Keuerleber Family

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: October 14, 2016, 08:06:35 AM »
Yup. Shoulda run my mouth off when I had a few more hours to get away!! Didn't even cross my mind to check, I have such limited opportunity to sit and type RP on a real keyboard, I just went for it. Three hours later, prison.

If there's any portal chatter after the event, I didn't get to read it- I'm sure there is some- I'd left the faith by then.

I believe your character will escape with his life, but then again he's in the hands of Usul, so who knows. I will say you're going to get a front row seat to some awesome RP that you stemmed off of mine. BTW I enjoyed your RP a lot actually, not too long and to the point. That random Old Grehk peasant boy is getting a lot more RP time than expected.

Gordy77

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: October 14, 2016, 08:49:39 AM »
Well make sure you share it because having left the Portalclub I won't get to see it.

Keuerleber Family

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: October 14, 2016, 05:03:41 PM »
I'll send it via your ruler in Nothoi, I'll ask OOC to send it to your noble there.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 05:07:58 PM by Keuerleber Family »

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: October 14, 2016, 07:37:42 PM »
I considered this to be a good opportunity for RP, hence the order to have Sabre captured.

I am thinking of trying something a bit different. Without giving too much away at present, there will be a 50/50 chance of death or release for Sabre.

RP's like this, I normally send to all judges. I do believe that Ameria often shares these with Nothoi, so I expect your other characer will likely see the upcoming RP's anyway (if not then contact Usul or Josep, or ask Ameria directly)

In the meantime... Josep please feel free to share my little RP of Usul getting the message of the murdered priest and kidnapped boy.

I guess I will make a start on the next set of RP's tonight ;)
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd

Gordy77

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: October 14, 2016, 09:17:25 PM »
I'll need a day to reply so don't do anything hasty

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd