Author Topic: BM Stoners?  (Read 21295 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: BM Stoners?
« Topic Start: June 27, 2011, 07:22:42 PM »
Damn stoners can't even post this in the right forum ::)

Well I thought about that for a while and even went to find some rules to see if it was against them to talk about it on the forums. Yet this post does have something to do with BattleMaster as I mentioned the guild. So please, take your logic elsewhere  ;D

I don't mind people who smoke pot, but people who espouse about it constantly grinds my gears.

Hey man, I don't mean to start anything as stated above. Just want to see if any other stoners are willing to converse.

So, um, I work for the DEA.

Good for you. Freedom of speech. Can't do anything to me :D

I go really badly with weed. Start having thoughts that unravel the human condition...  :-\

I know a few friends like that as well. It's too bad but I understand as I have pondered many facts and whatnot that just get me downright sad. But then I think about the big picture and what good I can do if I put my mind to it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 07:27:54 PM by DoctorHarte »
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)