Author Topic: BM Stoners?  (Read 21066 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
BM Stoners?
« Topic Start: June 27, 2011, 04:16:23 AM »
So I'm just gonna straight up come out and tell every I smoke weed every day and a lot of my inspiration for letters, ideas, roleplays in BM are from miss Mary Jane. Now I've always been interested in creating a guild for BM stoners on some continent. I think if you put us all together, we'd get some pretty hilarious or great ideas.  8)

Now please, if you don't like weed or have something against it, please don't make trouble. I don't have anything against you as I live by a "To each his own" code. So if you know any of my characters IG, chat to them or get something going, I've only met a few so far. All of which had high positions I might add  :P
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: BM Stoners?
« Reply #1: June 27, 2011, 04:28:59 AM »
So, um, I work for the DEA.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: June 27, 2011, 05:23:13 AM »
LOL
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #3: June 27, 2011, 06:54:23 AM »
I don't mind people who smoke pot, but people who espouse about it constantly grinds my gears.

Shenron

• Noble Lord
  • Come and play people ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: June 27, 2011, 11:52:47 AM »
I go really badly with weed. Start having thoughts that unravel the human condition...  :-\
My language: (Apologies for any confusion this results in.)
Awesome = Ossim
Tom = Tarm

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: June 27, 2011, 12:55:51 PM »
I go really badly with weed. Start having thoughts that unravel the human condition...  :-\

I don't need weed to foresee the end of the world :P

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: June 27, 2011, 01:24:56 PM »
Being kind of obliged, living so close to Holland... 8)
Ardet nec consumitur.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: June 27, 2011, 02:24:39 PM »
Damn stoners can't even post this in the right forum ::)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: June 27, 2011, 04:07:08 PM »

Touché

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: June 27, 2011, 07:22:42 PM »

Well I thought about that for a while and even went to find some rules to see if it was against them to talk about it on the forums. Yet this post does have something to do with BattleMaster as I mentioned the guild. So please, take your logic elsewhere  ;D

I don't mind people who smoke pot, but people who espouse about it constantly grinds my gears.

Hey man, I don't mean to start anything as stated above. Just want to see if any other stoners are willing to converse.

So, um, I work for the DEA.

Good for you. Freedom of speech. Can't do anything to me :D

I know a few friends like that as well. It's too bad but I understand as I have pondered many facts and whatnot that just get me downright sad. But then I think about the big picture and what good I can do if I put my mind to it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 07:27:54 PM by DoctorHarte »
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: June 27, 2011, 07:25:58 PM »
I don't live all that far from Holland myself...

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #11: June 27, 2011, 09:04:43 PM »
Good for you. Freedom of speech. Can't do anything to me :D

Er...Freedom of speech still doesn't protect against probable cause. Just saying...

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: June 27, 2011, 09:18:06 PM »
Er...Freedom of speech still doesn't protect against probable cause. Just saying...

True, but probably cause is very tricky to deal with. I know my rights and how to deal with the police.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: June 27, 2011, 09:43:16 PM »
So I'm just gonna straight up come out and tell every I smoke weed every day

You're right. This is very ambiguous. It would be very convoluted for them to draw probable cause from this.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: June 28, 2011, 12:49:55 AM »
*Lights his joint.*

You were saying?