Author Topic: change elder priest abilities  (Read 7684 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: change elder priest abilities
« Reply #15: August 12, 2016, 09:00:17 PM »
If you had always been allowed to play rogue nobles, would you clamor that 'players cannot roleplay their characters the way they wanted' with regard to realm membership being required? Or priest-infils? Or only human characters? Some things are necessary to create a well-balanced game or maintain the period environment. Should we remove realms because they have a repeated proven historical tendency to lead to entrenched federations and gangbanging?

I have looked into looting. There is definitely stuff to be fixed. I'm not done looking into it and neither is Anaris. I have not touched militia. I tend to have a lot of different stashes, branches, or in-progress edits within my repo, at any given time. I have actually spent little time on coding the project, as most of the last many months I've merely advocated for it.

Didn't you yourself once mention you understood code, but refused to touch PHP, or have I confused you for another player? If you really want something done in BM and you are able to do it yourself, then you are encouraged to volunteer yourself. It's the fastest way it'll get done.